Using Psd Files In Paint Shop Pro

Miss Misc

Hello ladies! I'm hoping you can steer me to a good tutorial for this. I love love love the fact that I can use psd files on my Paint Shop Pro, but I have no idea how to manipulate them, or change them, when there. Maybe I can't.

For example: I have the ScrapSimple Fantastic Frames, and would love to use it on an 8 1/2x 11 page. The frame I want opens in an 11x8 1/2 layout. How can I open in into a layout I want, or, How can I shrink it, move it around, with all the layers intact?

Any ideas?

Hello, and welcome to Scrap Girls! Sorry I can't help you with PSP. I'm hoping someone who can help you will come along soon. In the meantime, have you checked the threads in the PSP Forum?

I am a true blue PSP user and love the psd files and how well they work in PSP.

Open the psd file in PSP, then add your photo above the mat layer, resizing it to fit. When you are done, right click on the upper most layer, then Merge, then Merge Visible. Next open a New File in the size you want your finished project to be and then copy the merged file into it. Don't save any changes you made to the psd file when closing it out.

Thank you ladies! I KNEW I could get some help here!! Thank you for the welcomes!

teecee - I didn't even think about the PSP forum. Duh!

April - I've heard good things about Ro's tips... I guess it's time to get it. =)

Barb - you're a genius! Thank you!

Archived