September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

September 2012 Scrap Girls Monthly Forum Game: Simplify September

This month’s Scrap Girls Forum game, Simplify September, is designed to help you get more scrapbooking done with a series of simple steps that add up to a finished project at the end of each week.

Throughout September, Monday through Saturday, a team member will post a daily layout step here in the Simplify September game thread; the first week has seven steps, and the remaining three weeks have six steps each.These steps will be posted in large purple font so they will be easy to spot.

Members who complete the steps required in the game thread and post all four layouts in the Simplify September Gallery will be entered in a drawing for one of two $15.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

Each completed layout posted in the Simplify September Gallery, up to four per member, will be entered in a drawing for one of four $5.00 Scrap Girls Boutique Gift Certificates.

You have until 11:59 p.m.(MT) on September 30, 2012, to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Simplify September Gallery.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEEK ONE - STEP ONE

Create a new layout in your preferred size. Choose 2 papers, one solid and one patterned and add them to your page. The papers can be any size, any shape. We must be able to see them somewhere; they cannot be hidden.

This sounds an interesting challenge... I will try and keep up with it. Now off to find two papers to put together.

Love these challenges!

Question - must the papers stay where they are placed in step 1 or can we adjust it with the next step?

I'm going to let you adjust them in the next step. :)

Thanks April! I wasn't sure if I would be locked in to what I did in this step. :)

edit: papers added.

Love these challenges!

Question - must the papers stay where they are placed in step 1 or can we adjust it with the next step?

I'm going to let you adjust them in the next step. :)

Thanks April! I wasn't sure if I would be locked in to what I did in this step. :)

edit: papers added.

The editing won't actually be a step, but you're not locked in. After we have you post a screen shot, you shouldn't make major changes. I'm not going to care about little nudges though. I want you to like your page when you're done!

Archived