September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a bit behind went away for the weekend and without internet! boo hoo

this is my Week 2 task #4

I'm trying to get caught up today. I have so much to do but much rather scrap!! LOL

Yikes! I have a huge stash of templates to go through to find one that I like for my card. Off I go to hunt one down.

Maybe I should check out the boutique for a Halloween Template. Now I'm off to the boutique to hunt one down, and there is a sale going on too. Woo Hoo!

I chose a template. I've never used a paper template before and am at a bit of a loss as to what I'm supposed to do with it.

It's Edgers Midwinter... I can clip a paper to it to make a layer for my card. Right?

You are creating the background for your card. The only requirement is that you use a paper template to do it.

Here is my week 2 finishedMy link

This is my favorite page so far this year!!! LOL mind you I haven't done that many pages!!

Onward to start that card!! Thanks to everyone to getting my creative mojo going again.

Ok I started my card but I have a question about step two are we just picking a template or are we colouring it as well?? maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I got it done. That is all that matters!! Yipeee

Ok I started my card but I have a question about step two are we just picking a template or are we colouring it as well?? maybe I'm getting ahead of myself but I got it done. That is all that matters!! Yipeee

You can go ahead and create your card background with the paper template you choose!

confused on the terminology here....paper template...what is that? is that like a transparency? is it a grayscale patterned paper that needs color? like the ScrapSimple monthly club?

I need some visuals please. Are either of these a paper template?

confused on the terminology here....paper template...what is that? is that like a transparency? is it a grayscale patterned paper that needs color? like the ScrapSimple monthly club?

I need some visuals please. Are either of these a paper template?

Yes Amy those are both SS Paper Templates! A grayscale that you use to color your own way or clip a premade paper to!

Archived