September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm running a little behind on this game. So here is my Week Three Step 4. My layout so far as of Thursday 9-20-12:

Supplies used so far: SNU SSPaper Templates Halloween Edge5

TYO Jack-O Collection -- Paper Orange Purple Smudge

Finished mine and wanted to post it early because my daughters will be here in a few minutes to help us finish up the packing. We move Tuesday to our temporary home. Should be moving around Thanksgiving to our new home.

Birthday Boy

Finished mine and wanted to post it early because my daughters will be here in a few minutes to help us finish up the packing. We move Tuesday to our temporary home. Should be moving around Thanksgiving to our new home.

Birthday Boy

We'll be thinking of you during your move; I hope all goes smoothly. And don't forget to keep the computer handy!

I completed and posted my birthday card: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/uploads/1347000328/med_gallery_22143_639_38795.jpg

I used Ang Campbell's Earthy5 SS paper template and Jen Reed's kit, Eat Cake Birthday Boy. I also used the styles bevel and emboss on the puzzle pieces and an outer glow on the balloon.

The cards posted so far are really nice!

Xana

Here is week 3 day 3 card. This is for a Christmas Card.

The final is here.

Now I am ready for next week (I think).

Is there an easier way to keep up with what was used (paper, embellishments, etc.)? Should I put fonts and materials I used from other sites when I am posting in the gallery?

Archived