April Showers

September 2012 Forum Game

493 posts in this topic

Oh dear! I've fallen behind ,,,in fact not even started Week 3 challenge. Lots to do this weekend so I may have to bow out this week. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is doing!

I'm running a little behind on this game. So here is my Week Three Step 4. My layout so far as of Thursday 9-20-12:

Supplies used so far: SNU SSPaper Templates Halloween Edge5

TYO Jack-O Collection -- Paper Orange Purple Smudge

Step 6 - Use a style on your card in addition to shadows.

REQUIREMENT: Post your layout in the Simplify September Gallery.

I accidentally lost my card after Step 2 and got behind. Here is the birthday card after Step 3:

Xana

Finished mine and wanted to post it early because my daughters will be here in a few minutes to help us finish up the packing. We move Tuesday to our temporary home. Should be moving around Thanksgiving to our new home.

Birthday Boy

Finished mine and wanted to post it early because my daughters will be here in a few minutes to help us finish up the packing. We move Tuesday to our temporary home. Should be moving around Thanksgiving to our new home.

Birthday Boy

We'll be thinking of you during your move; I hope all goes smoothly. And don't forget to keep the computer handy!

My layout for the 3rd round. I used BHA_SSDLO_RuralGetaway_1_12x12Resized and PWR Ribbon Frames Emb Red

Simplify September.

Task One - Done

Task Two - Done

Task Three - Done and posted in forum in post no 370

Task Four - Done

Task Five - Done

Task Six - Done and posted to gallery. Happy Birthday Penny

Week three Step 5 completed.

Now I'm working on step 6 and then this weeks steps will all be done.

I made a Birthday card. Seems we always need these at our house!!

Birthday Card

I completed and posted my birthday card: http://scrapgirls.net/forum/uploads/1347000328/med_gallery_22143_639_38795.jpg

I used Ang Campbell's Earthy5 SS paper template and Jen Reed's kit, Eat Cake Birthday Boy. I also used the styles bevel and emboss on the puzzle pieces and an outer glow on the balloon.

The cards posted so far are really nice!

Xana

Here is week 3 day 3 card. This is for a Christmas Card.

The final is here.

Now I am ready for next week (I think).

Is there an easier way to keep up with what was used (paper, embellishments, etc.)? Should I put fonts and materials I used from other sites when I am posting in the gallery?

Step 6 completed - I used a glitter gel style on the wording: Card for my daughter

Here is my completed week 2 - now I need to get cracking on week 3! I know what I plan to do but I haven't had time to work on it this week much at all!

Birthday Boy

Here is my party invite - I thought I was going to do a Halloween theme but Kai wants a Pokemon birthday so I had to adjust. Hope that's ok! LOL