September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in the hospital having had knee replacement and while my smartphone is good I don't think I'll try scrapping on it!

I will have to do all of week 2 this weekend once I get back home. But I did pick a template yesterday before I came to the hospital.

Terri

Get well soon Terri.

Week Two Step One completed. I chose my template.

Week Two Step Two completed. I altered the template by deleting two photos, added another layer, moved the cat, and rearranged the remaining photos.

Looking forward to Step Three.

I am in the hospital having had knee replacement and while my smartphone is good I don't think I'll try scrapping on it!

I will have to do all of week 2 this weekend once I get back home. But I did pick a template yesterday before I came to the hospital.

Terri

Get well soon.

Week Two Step Two completed. I altered the template by deleting two photos, added another layer, moved the cat, and rearranged the remaining photos.

......moved the cat - how funny!

Moved the cat on the template, not one of mine for a change. lol

Moved the cat on the template, not one of mine for a change. lol

You make me laugh, Carol. I can just imagine you stopping to move your cat.

Week Two Step Three completed. Chose my photos and added to the template. Next! Don't know if I can wait till tomorrow for Step Four. Having too much fun! My cats are loving the layout so far, except for my kitty Tini. He's not in this layout so he went to take a nap. :cat_sleeping:

Week Two Step Three completed. Chose my photos and added to the template. Next! Don't know if I can wait till tomorrow for Step Four. Having too much fun! My cats are loving the layout so far, except for my kitty Tini. He's not in this layout so he went to take a nap. :cat_sleeping:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just cannot wait to see this layout, Carol!! :lol:

I see a few people have put tiny layouts in the gallery - I assumed that only the intermediate layouts needed to be 4 inches. I think they are all great layouts, but I can't really see them well enough to be sure. Could I beg for mercy & full sized layout in the gallery.

Aging eyes that spend the day on the computer,

'Moved the cat"??? LOL!!!

I see a few people have put tiny layouts in the gallery - I assumed that only the intermediate layouts needed to be 4 inches. I think they are all great layouts, but I can't really see them well enough to be sure. Could I beg for mercy & full sized layout in the gallery.

Aging eyes that spend the day on the computer,

Aggie, I hadn't noticed. Eek!

Also, step three done, photos added. :)

Week Two, Step 4 - Choose 1 patterned paper and 2 solid papers and add them to your page.

REQUIREMENT: Upload your layout thus far as an attachment to your post in this thread. (See Week One, step 4 if you need instructions on how to do this.)

Well, Step 4 through me off. The template I wanted to use really needs lots of pattern, so I discarded it and started fresh. I think this will work out nicely.

I'm using Brandy Murry's SSDLOT_Chronicles-Letter-1; I took away some of the elements from the template, added my photo, and chose papers:

ASO_AYO-ZmPg_Euphoria_Paper_1 (patterned paper) and BMU_AGDiary_Paper_12x12_DkGrassStain and COL_SSPaper_NaturallyHandmade_Flecks (2 solid papers).

Here's the thumbnail:

Archived