September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got home from the hospital on Thursday but haven't been able to make time to work on week 2 yet. I have to spend a lot of time lying down with my leg higher than my heart and, believe me, it's hard to figure out how to work on a computer that way. Maybe I can get DH to make a sling and hang it from the bedroom ceiling...LOL. Well, I still hope to get it in this week. I'm enjoying following the conversation and seeing your pictures.

I got home from the hospital on Thursday but haven't been able to make time to work on week 2 yet. I have to spend a lot of time lying down with my leg higher than my heart and, believe me, it's hard to figure out how to work on a computer that way. Maybe I can get DH to make a sling and hang it from the bedroom ceiling...LOL. Well, I still hope to get it in this week. I'm enjoying following the conversation and seeing your pictures.

I get the picture. Maybe your DH could do your layout for you by following your instructions. I get the feeling that it might end up being a bit like when you want to move the furntiture around! Get well soon.

Week Two, Step 6 - Write your journaling in list mode. (Top 10, bullet list, etc.) Add any finishing touches your layout may need.

REQUIREMENT: Post your layout in the Simplify September Gallery.

Remember, tomorrow is a catch up day, and there will not be a new task posted until Monday!

Terri, I'm so glad that you are home. Just take it easy and listen to the doctor. Love your idea about you leg hanging from the ceiling. :rofl:

There's not much room for journaling, but I think I have an idea. Need to work on it.

I just finished Step 5. Spent all day yesterday in Orlando at the Florida Watercolor Society's annual convention - wonderful demos, great buys, and fabulous art!

Note that the staples were already on the template; in fact I lost some. My wheels are screwed down - my fastener.

Terry, try reclining but not lying down and propping up your legs on pillows on each side of your monitor with the keyboard in your lap or right in front of the monitor. That should work. You may look like you just gave birth to the monitor, so dress appropriately :justthinkingabout it:

Xana

Aggie, Frames are definitely an embellishment!

Joyce, I'm so glad you are taking some time to scrap right now. I know moving was hard for me; I can't imagine how hard it is for you. You've lived in your home much longer than I did!

Terry, I'm so glad you are home and feeling better. I'm glad you got some time to scrap, too. Just don't over due it! You need that new knee!

Sorry about the list journaling and the problems you are having everyone! I didn't see the list journaling coming! The gallery looks great! I'll be lsl tomorrow!

This step 6 will be a challenge. I have the room for journaling but not sure I can make it work in list form..... but I will give it a go.

Archived