September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to posting at SG and need a bit of clarification on this game. Do we just post the finished layouts each week or do we post each step? Where do I find the posting rules? Is the maximum size 600x600 pixels in 72 ppi? Do we need to post store codes for the products used or just the designers and their products? I know I'm being rather lazy about this since I can go look and see what others have done.

Xana

I'm new to posting at SG and need a bit of clarification on this game. Do we just post the finished layouts each week or do we post each step? Where do I find the posting rules? Is the maximum size 600x600 pixels in 72 ppi? Do we need to post store codes for the products used or just the designers and their products? I know I'm being rather lazy about this since I can go look and see what others have done.

Xana

Hi Xana

There will be certain days you have to post a screenshot of you layout or if the instructions say REQUIREMENT. You post those in this thread. No need to post the products until you upload you layout to the gallery.

This will be how you post your layout while working on it if it is required:

Be sure you have saved your layout at a PSD file, then save as a JPEG and upload as an attachment to your post in this thread as follows:

1. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches, (288 x 288 pixels) at 72 dpi

2. In full editor, click in the box under "Attachments", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload and click on "Attach This File"

3. Then click the "add to post" button.

This will be how you post your layout while working on it if it is required:

Be sure you have saved your layout at a PSD file, then save as a JPEG and upload as an attachment to your post in this thread as follows:

1. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches, (288 x 288 pixels) at 72 dpi

2. In full editor, click in the box under "Attachments", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload and click on "Attach This File"

Thanks Shannon, Some handy just in time instructions!

One frame added and one frame made with paper and style. Is that okay?

As long as you have two visible papers, two photos, and both photos are framed somehow, it's okay... ;)

WEEK ONE - STEP FOUR

Add some ribbon, lace and/or stitching to your page.

REQUIREMENT: Be sure you have saved your layout as a PSD file, then save as a JPEG and upload as an attachment to your post in this thread as follows:

1. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches, (288 x 288 pixels) at 72 pixels per inch (ppi.)

2. In full editor, click on "attach photo", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload.

Archived