September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started yesterday with papers and picked the photos when my PC said "out of memory". Have a bit of "cleaning" to do when I get home tonight. Much of my stuff is supposed to be on the EHD, not the PC...

Fixed my memory problem yesterday (wish it was as easy to fix the memory problem in my head).

So I've done step 1,2,3

I started yesterday with papers and picked the photos when my PC said "out of memory". Have a bit of "cleaning" to do when I get home tonight. Much of my stuff is supposed to be on the EHD, not the PC...

Fixed my memory problem yesterday (wish it was as easy to fix the memory problem in my head).

So I've done step 1,2,3

LOL Lena! Glad you at least got the problem in your computer fixed. :D

Step 4 done (are staples allowed at this point?) . . . I like seeing how everyone's pages progress! Now off to figure out siggy issues....

Nope, no staples at this point... ;)

I added 7 embellies -- Step 5 done. How often do you guys do this challenge?

Hi Laura, this particular game is only played during the month of September. There are similar games played during different months. You can look back at some of the ones we've played in the past such as Jumpstart January and Re-June-Venate in the Monthly Forum Games forum.

Now that I have my embellishments added, I'd like to change one of the papers. Is it too late???

Hi Karen, once you've posted your required screen shot from step four, we prefer that you don't make major changes, but a subtle change would be okay. We want you to be happy with the finished page. HTH ;)

Archived