September 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now got gremlins in my computer as the curser has frozen and unable to do anything in photoshop. while I'm waiting for a friend to come round and see if he can fix it I'm on my DH computer and he hasn't got photoshop :(

Will do my title and upload as soon as possible. love all the ones uploaded so far :)

I have now got gremlins in my computer as the curser has frozen and unable to do anything in photoshop. while I'm waiting for a friend to come round and see if he can fix it I'm on my DH computer and he hasn't got photoshop :(

Will do my title and upload as soon as possible. love all the ones uploaded so far :)

So sorry for your problem Jane! No hurry though, - you have until the end of the month to get it posted in the gallery. Hope you'll be able to get it fixed real soon. ;)

This was a fun challenge and it was good to get a page done from our recent holiday. APOSTLE BIRDS

I am not sure I will be able to take part next week as we are off in our caravan for three nights to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary with Ken getting to do some fishing. So where we are going I may not get good internet reception.

I am joining this group late. I have been ill and away from my computer. I'm still ill but on the mend and can be at my computer again. Miss you guys this summer was so busy. Need to get those pictures scrapped!! LOL

Week Two, Step 1 - Create a new layout in your preferred size. Choose a layout or album template.

ok I'm going to ask...does this include a paper template? I'm not sure i have any specific layout or album templates in my stash. Can i get a clarification on this :) Thanks!!!

Week Two, Step 1 - Create a new layout in your preferred size. Choose a layout or album template.
ok I'm going to ask...does this include a paper template? I'm not sure i have any specific layout or album templates in my stash. Can i get a clarification on this :) Thanks!!!

It does mean a layout template, not a paper template. If you don't have one, do you have a sketch you can use?

Archived