September Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

September is Classical Music Month! For the September Layout Contest, we'd love to see your layouts featuring Music! You could scrap a favorite song, a concert, or even some musical instruments! Journal about what the music or music in general means to you. Please post your layouts in the September Monthly Layout Gallery before September 30th at midnight Eastern Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

Since music is important to me, I'm looking forward to seeing how music touches your life.

Let me clarify just a bit. Your layout does not have to be 100% Scrap Girls, but it must contain at least some Scrap Girls products. The winners are posted in the newsletter and we like to be able to link to at least something from the Scrap Girls Boutique.

This one is going to take some thoughthuh.gif ..................... Ben where's my thinking cap?

If Ben finds your thinking cap, can you ask him if mine's with?

I think Ben must have my thinking cap too, Valerie - I sure can't find it here anywhere! C'mon Ben, tell us where you've hidden it!

Let me clarify just a bit. Your layout does not have to be 100% Scrap Girls, but it must contain at least some Scrap Girls products. The winners are posted in the newsletter and we like to be able to link to at least something from the Scrap Girls Boutique.

Thanks so much for letting me know...

I have a problem with the Boutique but my emailed newsletters I can view the kits avaiable but in the Boutique - I can't see the kits - so I wouldn't know what I was purchasing so I'll see what I can do :)

i just entered my layout, but I have one question. Can we submit more than one layout? I asked this question a couple of month ago, but I never received an answer. This month's topic begs multiple layouts, but I don't know if we are allowed to post more than one layout or not.

By the way, you will find my layout, "I Sure Miss You" which features the words of the Gospel song written and composed by Gerald Crabb and performed by Jason Crabb. I have paired the song with photos of relatives and friends who have already passed. They are the perfect accompaniment to this beautiful song. By the way, Jason Crabb performed this song on the Gaither's Bluegrass Homecomings DVD if anyone wants to hear him sing it. I think it's also on YouTube, or at least, almost every song ever performed at a Gaither's Homecoming appears somewhere on YouTube from what I can tell.

Archived