CRS

Congratulations Monica (Nica)!

39 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Monica (Nica)! The Scrap Girls Team has chosen Monica as the Member of the Month for September. She will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique and has the honor of wearing the Member of the Month blinkie!

Since joining Scrap Girls in September 2009, Monica has been a Master Swapper, joining in the swap crops, recipe swaps, and ATC (artist trading cards) swaps. You can find many, many challenge layouts in her Gallery, and she is full of helpful ideas and solutions. Thank you, Monica, for making Scrap Girls the fun and friendly purple place it is!

Congratulations Monica.2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Congratulations Monica!! :congrats3:

Way to go, Monica! How fun to be voted MOM in your birthday month! Now your birthday will last all month long!

Congratulations!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Congratulations Monica!!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations, Monica! What a wonderful surprise to be MOM in your birthday month! How cool is that! You're always so cheerful and helpful and I'm so glad that we've become friends!

Enjoy your month - I know you'll make that purple crown just sparkle!

I'm so sorry for posting this late in the afternoon, Monica! I'm like a chicken with my head cut off today! Enjoy your month!!

698974okleu6xc6g.gifMonica

Enjoy your special month!

Monica, wonderful news. Congrats. Enjoy wearing your crown this month.

Thanks, Ladies, you all are the best! :D I'll try to post a little about myself later on (when I can wrestle the laptop from my DH). :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Monica--this is a well-deserved honor, and the crown is a great look for you!

Woo Hoo! Way to go Monica. Congratulations for being picked as September's MOM. Well deserved.

Wear your crown proudly and congrats again from a former MOM.