Swap Crop September Sign Up

CRS

Alright, you have spoken and we will be swapping photos of people (or anything really) wearing hats! If you don't have any hat photos, then feel free to use photos of people in general! I hope I can find the photos I have in mind for this!

So, you have until Monday September 10th to sign up. On September 11th, I'll start a new post with a list of people who are interested. To sign up, just reply to this thread. I'll start a list in this post. I try to make sure that everyone has a new partner each time, but that's getting harder and harder!! The big reveal day is September 29th.

Let's have some fun!

Swappers:

Valerie

AnnBK

Carol

Monica

Jemima

Mikelle

Lena

Lei

Jenna

Jane

I'm in. I should have a new computer this weekend (apparently the old one was unrepairable!). Valerie, your LO from last month is 1st priority. ;-)

Don't worry about me, get your computer up and running first, and have a play with it.

Hi, I'm new to the challenges 'n swaps here so I would love some HELP as I would love to join in with a photo of my niece with a gorgeous hat on ;)

Here is how the swap works: I make a list of all the members who want to swap photos. Then I make a list of everyone. You send your photos to the person below you on the list. They scrap your photos for you, post them on reveal day, and send you a jpg. printable version of the layout featuring your photo. The person above you will send you photos to scrap for them. It's a lot of fun and everyone really puts out some fantastic layouts!

Here is how the swap works: I make a list of all the members who want to swap photos. Then I make a list of everyone. You send your photos to the person below you on the list. They scrap your photos for you, post them on reveal day, and send you a jpg. printable version of the layout featuring your photo. The person above you will send you photos to scrap for them. It's a lot of fun and everyone really puts out some fantastic layouts!

Thanks so much Carla for letting me know :)

Do we have to use Scrap Girls Products as I'm still having trouble with the Boutique :(

How & when do we send our photo's to the next person ??

Thanks for your help :)

On September 11th, I will start a new thread with the partners listed. It will be in the same Swaps forum. After that is posted, you can PM your partners and get their email info. Then send your photos away! I personally send my photos in a zip folder through yousendit.com. But I know others have used different ways to send larger files.

We'd love to see you using SG Products, but it's not manditory. The boutique should be back up and running beautifully now for you! Please, keep asking questions!

Archived