What Are You Doing Instead Of Shopping?

CRS

I know I check the boutique at least once a day for new goodies sneaking in there. And I check it several times when I'm scrapbooking to see if there is the perfect embellishment I need. So, with the boutique in the midst of an upgrade, what are you doing to pass the time?

I should be catching up on housework, lol....right! Like that's going to happen! I think I'm going to spend some time today tagging and organizing my supplies. That would be more fun than housework!

What are you all doing while the boutique is getting a polish?

i am organizing supplies... several years ago i gave up on acdsee and now just have a file system.... i have a new sg folder for all the items i havents put in the organized folders and it was piling up...so just this morning i made a small goal to get some things out of my new folder and into the organized folder and then hopefully have time to play / use them

Me too. I am organizing. But, I decided to take this opportunity to back up the products that I have added since my last big back up. Boy, things really do accumulate!! I didn’t realize just how often I check the boutique until it was down. Hmmm--I guess I am addicted. :rolleyes:

Carla, when you said "getting a polish" I thought HMmmmm.. Maybe I'll go get a pedicure or do it myself. Those purple toenails need work! :D

Fantastic idea!!

I just finished my workout...so it's shower time for me. Then I'll do some cleaning/tidying up around here...but I have to get to the office too....can I just stay and play here instead???

Can't wait to see what's new!!!!

Last night when I clicked on the Boutique, I got a bunch of gobbledy-gook but this morning I see the beginnings of a front page with the message "Boutique is Temporarily Closed. Check Back Later." Woohoo!! Progress.

Yeah for the football kit - I'm a buyer!

waiting patiently for the maintenance to be over so I can get in there and make sure all the settings are correct...and working on a football kit

Me too Betty! Of course, DS has been out of school for 2 years...but I still have photos to scrap!

I'm going shopping for a new pc today or tomorrow. I want Fast, fast, fast. :rolleyes: My own fault, but since I wasn't feeling so swift lately, I'd neglected backing up a month or so of freebies, my aug and Sept. ATC swaps, my finished psd's of any layouts, newest photos, lots of tips and tutorials, and the last recipe swap files that probably can't be replaced. Other stuff, like club and new bought sg supplies I had put on DVD's and hopefully they will work. I'm pretty sure I have a genealogy backup

I've restored the pc so I can do light work on it, but I don't trust it until I get another one and can check the complete hard drive out.

fun!

I hope we like all the changes and don't get changes we won't care for.:)

Oh, I like the idea of computer shopping! And I love the twiddling thumbs!!

I took my walk (slowly easing back into excerising) and a shower. Now I'm grabbing a salad for lunch.

This maybe a duh moment, but what are the numbers Debbie is talking about in the status updates?

I wondered that too Carla. Just thought I must have missed something. Been pretty busy lately and have some very busy days coming up. Sure I will find time to check out Boutique when it reopens though. I need some stuff!

Amazing what you think of that you really need when you can't get it, huh??!!LOL!

Well, I baked 14 dozen chocolate chip cookies this morning instead of shopping! I just finished!

Any takers? :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Now, I'm just chilling out and watching the weather here........ :blink: :blink:

Sara! Please send some cookie to THIS taker! :)

And I don't know either, but assumed those numbers were a countdown/"blast-off" to the grand Opening of the Boutque? You know like 10... 9.... 8.... 7..... 6..... But who knows? :)

<...............sending cookies your way, Marilyn!

I assumed the numbers were a countdown as well! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Oh, they love to keep us guessing, don't they?

Archived