Hybrid Swap Poll

tinkerbell11

Hybrid ATC Topic  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've voted - I would like to participate this month too :)

Do we have to use Scrap Girls Products - I'm having trouble with the boutique :(

We do use SG products in general, you create your card digitally and then print it and embellish with whatever findings you use (glitter, stitches, feathers, lace, stickers, buttons, metals...possibilities are endless!) The boutique is undergoing a major rehaul right now that could be the difficulty! What for the actual sign up thread in this SWAPS forum on Sunday!

We do use SG products in general, you create your card digitally and then print it and embellish with whatever findings you use (glitter, stitches, feathers, lace, stickers, buttons, metals...possibilities are endless!) The boutique is undergoing a major rehaul right now that could be the difficulty! What for the actual sign up thread in this SWAPS forum on Sunday!

Thanks so much for your help Tinkerbell - I found a way around it - I downloaded something from the NEW boutique with my % off while I was out - so I'm ready to go... :)

Thanks so much for your help Tinkerbell - I found a way around it - I downloaded something from the NEW boutique with my % off while I was out - so I'm ready to go... :)

Great! If you can cast your final vote between the two most popular choices HERE and sign up to that would be GREAT!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived