What Do You Love Most About The New Boutique?

Sara Arell

The new boutique is absolutely beautiful! I spent a long time this morning oooohing and aaaaahing over everything! I can't decide what my favorite new feature is, but I love the Wish List so much! It was so easy to establish, add things to, and it's going to be just great having it!

I love seeing all of the thumbnails showing our designer's collections for one thing and I really, really like how easy the boutique is to navigate!

THANK YOU SCRAP GIRL TEAM for all of your hard work! It's just fabulous!

What's your favorite new feature?

That's a hard one, Sara.

I love the wish list.

Everything is clear and easy to see and view, as someone with bad eyes this is a major improvement.

I also love how there's no more constant scrolling down to see things.

I also love the way you know see the larger image of a preview, no more constant popping up when I move my mouse.

Thank you to all involved with the upgrade, this was well worth the wait.

Oh! and I've just noticed, when I did a search the commercial licence stuff wasn't included. Thank you.

Oooooh! I do love that feature too! There are so many new and wonderful things to discover!

Yes, I love it all too but the Wish List is wonderful. One little thing I would love to see is the initials of the designer on the featured items. ( In fact all items in the Boutique without having to actually click on the item to see who designed it.) Even so I love the new Boutique. Well done everyone. It was a huge job I am sure. Kay

Yes, I love it all too but the Wish List is wonderful. One little thing I would love to see is the initials of the designer on the featured items. ( In fact all items in the Boutique without having to actually click on the item to see who designed it.) Even so I love the new Boutique. Well done everyone. It was a huge job I am sure. Kay

I was thinking that, too, Kay. It would make cross referencing with my stash much easier.

I like the wish lists!!

I like how the search feature is improved - no need to enter quotation marks or capital letters - it's much more intuitive!!

I'm glad the product images don't pop up at me every time I move my mouse across the page.

I also like the new category menus - having the fly-out boxes instead of the drop downs. AND the way all of the designers are listed right there on the boutique sidebar, where we can see them :)

Before I had trouble finding my interest but last night in the new system I was able to navigate using the flyout with ease. I am happy that the items do enlarge so they can be seen more easily by old, tired eyes. I tried the forum right away and all my questions were answered quickly oh, there was a welcome msg in my mailbox just as quick. I got a quick peek at the ordering process and it looks easy enough to use. Will be giving it a try soon. So, all in all I find the site "clean" and friendly and easy to get around in. Thanks everyone for making this an easier site to use and I miss Ro and her little writings.

Wish list, layout of thumbnails, fly out lists to narrow categories, searching.

What I'm less than thrilled with (Mildly negative) is the thumbnails are too small on a small screen. Then I have to click to go to that page and then click to enlarge to really see what that is like and then back arrow to get back to the page I started from....lots of steps and I give up before I've really looked at more than a few items.

Glad you all like the new store.

Reviews, yes there have been a few written. They all have to be approved before they will show up. I know there was 2 I approved this morning, let me see if I can remember the product and i'll put a link to it so you can see

Haven't had time yet to really look around, but I love the new product thumbnails and how you can click to enlarge and the companion pieces on the page also appear on the right side so you can just click on them to enlarge. The old way really got annoying sometimes!

Why pick just one?

The worst annoyance fixed category winner would be that dratted hover-to-enlarge-the-image, and then it was stuck. Yaaaay for the new click and it's a nice, big image!!!

I think when I have a chance to explore more, the wish list and review sections will be new favs. I foresee spending lots and lots of time writing reviews!

Haven't had time yet to really look around, but I love the new product thumbnails and how you can click to enlarge and the companion pieces on the page also appear on the right side so you can just click on them to enlarge. The old way really got annoying sometimes!

I noticed that when I enlarge a product image and the companion pieces show on the right side, I can just hover over them to enlarge them - no need to click on them, and they don't "get stuck", you can easily go back and forth over them. I love it!

Loving the new look!

I went to see what was new in Commercial and could see everything at once

this is great

also like that I can see all the categories listed on the left

oh and that I can add to the cart with out having to click the page

thank you more time to design and less to shop

now the wish list, YES something I have been waiting to see for a long time

I am still playing with the new boutique - love the new look - and I can tell from all of your posts that I missed some of the new features. I suspect mine will be the easier way to enlarge the image!

I did like being able to see all the themes at once. Although I think the new arrangement is very clever, I need to get used to it. I noticed Life Scrapbooking is a theme now - can't wait to check that theme out!

I love this little purple place - our team, our designer's, our Debbie, and all who were involved in our upgrade deserve a big round of applause!

:sign_Congrats_wav: :sign_Congrats_wav: :welldone4jb::thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

505977rqj0udfnmo.gif

We can create more than one wish list, but does anyone know if there is a limit to how many we can have?

I found my answer in yesterday's newsletter - we can have as many wish lists as we want. COOL!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

There are so many fabulous things about the new boutique, but I do have to agree with SandiC - as much as I love not scrolling forever to see the products, I can barely read the text below the pictures to know the name of collection. I had to enlarge the browser font and then I had to scroll left to right to see everything. Doing 4 across with a slightly larger font would make the boutique just right (to quote Goldilocks). :)

Archived