What Do You Love Most About The New Boutique?

Sara Arell

There are so many fabulous things about the new boutique, but I do have to agree with SandiC - as much as I love not scrolling forever to see the products, I can barely read the text below the pictures to know the name of collection. I had to enlarge the browser font and then I had to scroll left to right to see everything. Doing 4 across with a slightly larger font would make the boutique just right (to quote Goldilocks). :)

I have a big monitor, so I haven't had trouble reading the words below products, but several other members have. I'm not sure how hard it is to change, but.they are working on the problem.

• 3 months later...

I love having the Wish List, but I have a couple of questions.

First, is there a way that you can pick which wish list you want to look at? For example, I have a wish list for paper, another one for embellishments, another one for actions, etc. When I want to look at my wish list, I have to start at the top and scroll all the way down through all my wish lists to find the one I want. I would like to be able to say, I want to look at my embellishment wish list and it would go straight to that one. Is there a way I can do that?

Second, when I am in my wish list, and I put an item in my cart- -afterwards, instead of going back to where I previously was in the wish list, it goes to the beginning again and I have to scroll all the way down and find where I was. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, ladies, for your help.

Deb

I love having the Wish List, but I have a couple of questions.

First, is there a way that you can pick which wish list you want to look at? For example, I have a wish list for paper, another one for embellishments, another one for actions, etc. When I want to look at my wish list, I have to start at the top and scroll all the way down through all my wish lists to find the one I want. I would like to be able to say, I want to look at my embellishment wish list and it would go straight to that one. Is there a way I can do that?

Second, when I am in my wish list, and I put an item in my cart- -afterwards, instead of going back to where I previously was in the wish list, it goes to the beginning again and I have to scroll all the way down and find where I was. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks, ladies, for your help.

Deb

Hi Deb!

Cheri just taught me that if you press Ctrl+F it will open a Find box for your browser. I was able to search for anything that wasn't in a drop-down menu, so names of lists but not priority. HTH

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Nica. I tried that but I still had to scroll down to find it. For instance, my Value Packs Wish List is at the bottom. When I search for Value Packs, it highlighted the name, but I still had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. It didn't just pop up to it.

Any other suggestions?

Not sure what's up with that Deb; mine pops right to what it was told to search for. If your search feature works the same way mine does, there should be a little bar at the bottom of the screen when you do Ctrl/F - then there is the search box, "next", "previous", etc - After you enter your search word or phrase and press enter, Click on "next" and perhaps it will snap right to it for you?

Cheri, thanks. It worked! It probably worked before but I just didn't understand how it worked. I didn't see the little arrows you use to move to the next one or the previous one. (My bad.) Makes using the Wish List even better!

Archived