What's New In The Boutique 9-6-12

Good Thursday morning ladies and gents!!

Have you seen it? Have you browsed it? What do you think of the brand, spanking new Boutique? I'm loving it.

There are a couple of items that were added before the change over, I think. They are a couple of album template sets by Jen Reed.

ScrapSimple Layout Templates Just Scrap It v.01 Mini

ScrapSimple Layout Templates Just Photo It v.01 Mini

Good Morning Pat and Valerie!

The new boutique is fabulous! I love all of the new features - search is soooo much easier and I love the new Wish List!

Can't wait to see the new pretties in store for us this morning! (no pun intended - lol)

Good morning ladies! I love the new boutique and all the great new features! Shopping was fun before, but now it will be even more fun! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Looking forward to some great new goodies today! Hope everyone enjoys shopping in our beautiful boutique!

I think the shopping cart is still cookie based. I put something in my cart, then checked on another computer and it wasn't there. For the wish lists, you have to sign in, so I bet you can access that from other computers. I really like how the checkout page looks now! Everything is so clean and slick!

Thanks! You girls are really rock chics at heart! (I was going to say Rocker Chics, but somehow I thought ....nahhhhh...LOL)

I love it too, Brandy - you are just so creative and I love seeing the pics in your layouts about the little nieces and nephews - they are precious children and your layouts are just fabulous!

Archived