Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 9/7/2012

SodScrap

Our challenge today comes from MariJ. Congratulations Marilyn! You can e-mail Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize!!

Challenge: I thought it might be fun to scrap a baby photo of yourself? Or if you didn't have a baby pic, maybe the youngest one you have? Or maybe a story about yourself as a child... It would be interesting to see how we all began!

Post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread!

Wow, thanks Conda and everyone! I saw your great layout and before I LSL went to find out what the challenge was...

My eyes popped! Heehee..... Love your page, Conda - now off to look again. :D

Thanks Marilyn!

That is the only baby picture I have here at home. My mom has a lot...some day I'll scan them all! Just so you know...all the creases and crinkles and rips and tears on that photo are authentic!! They scanned right in when I scanned the photo! Looks like it's been around a while...huh? The smaller photo was color, but I thought it looked better BW since the other photo was BW!!

I can't wait to see your creations everyone!!

Great idea and even greater because I already have a layout like this done. (I'll explain why when I post it). My problem is it is a double 8.5 x 11 layout (which I don't usually do) and I don't know what size to save it as a jpeg to post here. Can someone tell me? Thanks.

Oh, my goodness - I forgot I'd sent in this challenge but just got home after being out for a while and am so pleased to see the resulting layouts - how adorable and sweet! Will be back to LSL. But WOW - what a wonderful bunch of cute babies SGs were! :D

Most of my baby pictures were drawn on cave walls, but I I think I might have one or two prints stashed away. I'll try to find them and do a page this evening.

I wish I had not been drinking my coffee when I read this......... :lol:

Did you spit coffee everywhere Dot?? LOL Ann...

Congratulations Marilyn on having your challenge chosen and it is a good one which I hope to take part in if I can find the time.

Archived