SodScrap

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 9/7/2012

50 posts in this topic

Most of my baby pictures were drawn on cave walls, but I I think I might have one or two prints stashed away. I'll try to find them and do a page this evening.

Heeeheeee, Ann! You make me giggle - Cave walls!

I know I have some baby pics somewhere in my box of collections - will have to do some scanning and see what I can come up with.

CONGRATULATIONS, MARILYN - GREAT IDEA!

My page for this challenge.... Apple of His Eye

My page for this challenge.... Apple of His Eye

This was such fun, I'm hoping to find some time later today to do another one. YIKES!!!! That would make THREE layouts in THREE days!! Amazing!

This was such fun, I'm hoping to find some time later today to do another one. YIKES!!!! That would make THREE layouts in THREE days!! Amazing!

Don't you love it when you have the time to scrap...and can actually produce a layout or two or THREE!! Woo hoo! WTG Ann!

Funny thing about time...I have learned in my many years on this planet that you generally find time to do the things you really want to do. Maybe that's why my windows are dirty and I posted three layouts this weekend!

EARLY ME

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we have ever had so many layouts for a Friday challenge. Well done Marilyn.2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we have ever had so many layouts for a Friday challenge. Well done Marilyn.2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Thank you so much Belle and I sure agree - I've SOOOooo been enjoying the gorgeous baby photo layouts - and babies!

I'm almost finished with mine and then will post! Whew.... :)

Well, my pics are all stored away in a box and scanner is misbehaving so used a baby pic of Christopher instead (with me) - I'm sure it isn't what the challenge asked for but thought I'd give it a try anyway.

It's HERE

Whew, I've been working and working on this one. Those stars were playing with my head, so I figured I'd just better stop!

LOVING all the beautiful babies and layouts in the Gallery.

Here's mine -

Baby M

Ladies!!!!! Look at you go!! WONDERFUL layouts everyone!! Thank you all for participating! Keep the layouts coming!!!