September Atc Challenge And Swap

Elisha

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. This month, it's

My Inheritance

I'm away from home, visiting my mom in my old home town. I have my laptop on the dining room table, and I'm looking at the china buffet, with my mom's china and collectible dishes. Many of them I expect to inherit someday. That got me thinking about our little ATC challenge. What have you inherited/expect to inherit from a loved one? Can you capture it in a little ATC? It can be something tangible like china, or something not so tangible, like your blue eyes or a particular mannerism. How about a characteristic or a value like a hard work ethic?

You have until next month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, October 3. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, October 5.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

That is really neat! So many things could be in this for me, but I will probably use what sits before me every day in my studio area...that means I have to takes some photos! :D Hope you have a really good time there. I haven't been back to my first home in over 40 years. Would love to do that!

Great idea, Elisha. I know exactly what I am going to do for this one. It's something that I inherited from my Dad. I think you will :rofl: First I need to get my sister to take a picture of it for me.

Carol, you just tickle me to pieces. :P

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us...

• 2 weeks later...

I just went through the ATC Swap gallery to make sure that I didn't miss any one's card. I had, so I left comments and now I think I got everyone. What beautiful cards they are too. I have another one or two that I want to work on, so I'll get busy on them. Sent my hi res file to you Elisha.

Egads! I have to get a card done for this! I haven't missed for months and months, and I do want all your beautiful cards!

LOL Ann - JUST BREATHE! There's still time.

Archived