Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok ... step 2 and step 3 of my design FLOPPED!! Back to the drawing board .... now I feel BEHIND .... ach!! I hate when this happens.

I am so very very sorry but I am going to have to back out again. I have just been diagnosed with having a Major Nervous Breakdown. Right now they are treating me out patient, but there is talk of me having to go in patient possibly. Right now my world is all upside down and I can't concentrate on anything or keep anything straight. I'm especially sorry to those that already spent theirs. Please accept my deepest apologies.

I am so very very sorry but I am going to have to back out again. I have just been diagnosed with having a Major Nervous Breakdown. Right now they are treating me out patient, but there is talk of me having to go in patient possibly. Right now my world is all upside down and I can't concentrate on anything or keep anything straight. I'm especially sorry to those that already spent theirs. Please accept my deepest apologies.

Thank you for letting us know Di, we all hope you can take time to relax and heal. Hugs.

I just finished my cards and have them packed and ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning. On to the next project!! :)

Sorry to hear this Diane. Please take care of yourself.

Well, I have to say that I am a little worried about getting this done in time. I haven't even started, and none of my bright ideas seem to be jelling. Mojo, where have you gone??

I haven't started mine yet either Ann! You can do it usually once I sit down it all falls into place, just so many other layouts/projects I have to do first!

So sorry Di. Not-to-worry and please take care of yourself. That's most important.

I'm not sure where to post this, but with taking care of my Mom this month - this is the first chance I had to post my August Hybrid card.

I wanted to tell everyone that the strawberry photo on the front of my ATC is one of my own watercolor paintings I painted in my class.

I just LOVED all the cards I received - they are wonderful and were brought to me as I sat in the hospital with Mom so were a great pick-me-up. I had such fun looking through and showing them to everyone. They (and me) all Ooohhhed and Ahhhhhed at how talented SrapGirls are!

Here's my card - SWEET STUFF

Well, I found the solution for stagnant mojo....have an internet failure so you HAVE to open PSE and get to work. I have them all printed, bring on the glue pots! And can someone verify that we have 13 participants, so we should send 12 and keep one for ourselves?

Well, I found the solution for stagnant mojo....have an internet failure so you HAVE to open PSE and get to work. I have them all printed, bring on the glue pots! And can someone verify that we have 13 participants, so we should send 12 and keep one for ourselves?

That's right Ann!

Archived