Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

YES! Shannon - I DID receive mine today and they are gorgeous! Thank you everyone - beautiful bunch and I am enjoying looking at them. It's so exciting!

BIG thanks to Sawyer, too for his help and to YOU especially Shannon. Thanks for getting them to us :)

You all will be SOOOoo excited to see them!

Sooo glad you liked them all MariJ - I'm getting excited too but the W_A_I_T is.... :jawdrop:

Your view and card IS gorgeous Jemima!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that is our view from home at the moment which we have treasured all these 12 yrs but now it's SOLD & we will have to move in the near future - not sure when & how yet...

It is a beautiful scene Jemima - I love it! :)

Mine came yesterday ... BEAUTIFUL, ladies!! Thanks Shannon (and Ava) for all your hard work organizing and keeping us in line!!

Woohoo mine came in the mail this afternoon AND they are absolutely gorgeous --- thank you for doing this Shannon AND wowsers these hybrid ATC's just keep getting better AND better!

Agreed Sherry and WOW! So glad the state of Maine PO kicked it up a notch for you this time so you received before overseas! :D

Woohoo mine came in the mail this afternoon AND they are absolutely gorgeous --- thank you for doing this Shannon AND wowsers these hybrid ATC's just keep getting better AND better!

Agreed Sherry and WOW! So glad the state of Maine PO kicked it up a notch for you this time so you received before overseas! :D

LOL yep, I was beginning to wonder!

It is a beautiful scene Jemima - I love it! :)

Thanks so much for your compliment Teecee :dancingelephant:

Awwww! I haven't got mine yet & I'm not uploading or going to the ATC gallery as I don't want to SPOIL my surprise that's coming across the Blue Seas as fast as it can :dancingghost:

I have to be the worst at posting my hybrid atc cards! I never remember to do it! That's my goal for tomorrow...photograph and post them!

I will remember to post mine :sadpanda: but I have received my cards from across the Wide Blue Seas yet :monstercry: - so I'm not going to that part of the gallery until they arrive as I don't want to spoil the surprise :caterpillar:

Countdown... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15... They have eventually ARRIVED over the BIG WIDE BLUE SEAS & arrived in Australia in my Letterbox TODAY!! We were out today with Mother getting more treatment & to my SURPRISE... there was the envelope that I've been waiting anxiously for... & I agree with Sherry Lynn - WOWERS these cards are out of this world, they are gorgeous & I can't get over it how wonderful they ALL are!! Thanks so much ladies and Shannon for ALL your hard work :dancingelephant: + :dancingchicken2: + :dancingstickman: + :embarrassed003: + :walkinghelmet: + :dancingghost: + :monkeydance: + :partytime2: + :happy-sun: + :happy038: + :thankyou:

Worth the wait weren't they!!!

OH! Yes they were well worth the wait... anymore coming :giggle_bear: "Love them?" "Adore them!" They are fantastic... lots of ideas ahead of me for ATC's for sure :walkinghelmet:

One question... what paper do you use to print up so it's not glossy like mine was ?? I would love some tips please before I go ahead & make mine for the Hybrid ATC Holiday Challenge :dancingghost:

OH! Yes they were well worth the wait... anymore coming :giggle_bear: "Love them?" "Adore them!" They are fantastic... lots of ideas ahead of me for ATC's for sure :walkinghelmet:

One question... what paper do you use to print up so it's not glossy like mine was ?? I would love some tips please before I go ahead & make mine for the Hybrid ATC Holiday Challenge :dancingghost:

Hi Jemima. The paper we use to print on varies from person to person. I use Staples brand matte photo paper, but I know there are others who use different types. You may want to post your question in the November Hyrbid ATC thread. HTH :)

Hi Jemima. The paper we use to print on varies from person to person. I use Staples brand matte photo paper, but I know there are others who use different types. You may want to post your question in the November Hyrbid ATC thread. HTH :)

Thanks so much Teecee - I was thinking it was matte photo paper :) I'm still working on ideas for next hybrid :dancingelephant:

Plus the countdown was how many days I WAITED for... but it was well worth the wait :happy-sun: Plus I've got special little boxes to keep mine in :)

They were definitely worth the wait & I'm working on my new ones for this month's :dancingelephant:

Plus Shannon you didn't update the first post that you received mine... :)

After a few attempts to find this thread again - I found it!!! Remembering to post my card in the gallery too :)

Here's the link to my card...

I'm :embarrassed003: after seeing all your wonderful 'n gorgeous cards with all the glitter, raffia, buttons 'n flowers etc... thanks again for a wonderful collection :thankyou:

Here's mine ~ Cre8tive Nature ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/138382-cre8tive-nature/

tn_gallery_22521_450_58809.jpg

Archived