Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shannon,

I keep getting lost in the forum LOL ;)

I'm just checking that this is an ATC (Seasonal) Swap ??

As there is another going this month with the topic My Inheritance :)

This one is the hybrid ATC swap that we do every other month. General info can be found in this older post: Post #1 and current information is here: September/October ATC Sign-Ups. Here is the link to the gallery for the hybrid ATCs

The other one (My Inheritance) is the digital swap that we do monthly. You can read about the current swap here: Post #1. Here is the link to the gallery for the digital ATCs

Both swaps are a lot of fun. The ATCs are easy and a lot of fun to create. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any more questions. :)

Also, if you're interested, there's a great newsletter article/tutorial by Elisha here: Creating Artist Trading Cards

And here are some great videos of the past hybrid swaps:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shannon,

There are two different swap for ATC's monthly one is a digital only and this is the HYBRID ATC swap thread!!! I will change the title so it is maybe less confusing to include HYBRID!

Shannon,

There are two different swap for ATC's monthly one is a digital only and this is the HYBRID ATC swap thread!!! I will change the title so it is maybe less confusing to include HYBRID!

Shannon, I don't see my name on the list but I did sign up - post 15.

For further clarification, this is the swap where you actually mail the cards to the host, who deals them out and returns them. It adds an additional layer of complexity for our international members - it's not that you're not welcome, just that we want to be sure you understand.

Hi Shannon, I noticed Angela posted that she voted here: post #21, but I don't see where she signed up in this thread. Just wondering if she missed signing up...

Hey Theresa

I had noticed that so I did send Angela a PM yesterday, just waiting to hear back from her! But even if I don't I will add her since she has been a regular swapper until she says otherwise!

Hi Shannon, I noticed Angela posted that she voted here: post #21, but I don't see where she signed up in this thread. Just wondering if she missed signing up...

Hey Theresa

I had noticed that so I did send Angela a PM yesterday, just waiting to hear back from her! But even if I don't I will add her since she has been a regular swapper until she says otherwise!

Sounds great! Hopefully she won't say otherwise lol :)

Oh Karen ... we are going to miss you and your gorgeous card!! Angela, I'm glad you have time to do this one with us - always look forward to your creativity! Looks like another great batch of artists this round ... anxious to get started!!

Sorry you can't join in this time Karen but looking forward to seeing you next swap :)

I have mine designed and ready to print just incase I get called back to the UK as John (my step-dad) is very low (although a stint in the Hospice has appeared to stabilise him and he will be going home in a few days) and will I be going back for the funeral so I can be there for my Mum.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, those went on the back burner for me so I could take care of some more immediate issues. I feel pretty confident that I'll have them done in plenty of time. It's all in my head, I just need to get it on card stock!

Well, those went on the back burner for me so I could take care of some more immediate issues. I feel pretty confident that I'll have them done in plenty of time. It's all in my head, I just need to get it on card stock!

I am still in the thinking stage SO many projects right now!!!!!

How is everyone coming along? Jane so sorry you are dealing with so much, I am sending big hugs to you.

Well, I've lost the last 3 weeks staying with my Mom in the hospital and rehab, so I really need to crank it up a notch and turn on the inspiration.

Will get working on it as best I can. Don't want to miss out on these.

How is everyone coming along? Jane so sorry you are dealing with so much, I am sending big hugs to you.

Well, I've lost the last 3 weeks staying with my Mom in the hospital and rehab, so I really need to crank it up a notch and turn on the inspiration.

Will get working on it as best I can. Don't want to miss out on these.

Hoping your Mom is doing better Marilyn!!!

Archived