Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marj

I hope your MOM is recovering well too - how did she mend it & how is she going ??

My Mother broke her left femur in Dec '11 & that part is mended & the torn ligament but now she is having bad back pain & some days she can't get relief :( I've got a bad lower back myself & it's getting worse from looking after her all this time :(

Shannon I have a confession to make - please take into account that this was my FIRST HYBRID ATC challenge... my wonderful ATC card that I finished up with is ONLY DIGITAL - should I have added to the card ?? DO I have to make another one ?? Will I miss out ?? I'm was so unhappy :monstercry: when I saw Marj's lovely August ATC card & the little added extra's - HELP :monstercry:

Marj

I hope your MOM is recovering well too - how did she mend it & how is she going ??

My Mother broke her left femur in Dec '11 & that part is mended & the torn ligament but now she is having bad back pain & some days she can't get relief :( I've got a bad lower back myself & it's getting worse from looking after her all this time :(

Shannon I have a confession to make - please take into account that this was my FIRST HYBRID ATC challenge... my wonderful ATC card that I finished up with is ONLY DIGITAL - should I have added to the card ?? DO I have to make another one ?? Will I miss out ?? I'm was so unhappy :monstercry: when I saw Marj's lovely August ATC card & the little added extra's - HELP :monstercry:

No worries, usually once you print the cards then you do adorn them with some goodies ( as little or as much as you want to really)! Have you already mailed them to me? if so it is OK you can still participate I will mail you one of everyone's card, if you didn't maybe you can add something to your already designed and printed card before you mail it ?? Whatever works everyone is very understanding and knows it is your first Hybrid Swap, once you receive the other cards you will get tons of inspiration too! let us know what you decide!

No worries, usually once you print the cards then you do adorn them with some goodies ( as little or as much as you want to really)! Have you already mailed them to me? if so it is OK you can still participate I will mail you one of everyone's card, if you didn't maybe you can add something to your already designed and printed card before you mail it ?? Whatever works everyone is very understanding and knows it is your first Hybrid Swap, once you receive the other cards you will get tons of inspiration too! let us know what you decide!

Shannon, Thanks so much for easing my mind... I was really worried last night... I've already posted my cards on my Tuesday 9th - they look great & now I'm looking forward to seeing the others :dancingelephant: I've given you a little extra US$ as I didn't know what you were sending the cards back in & you mentioned that you could send me a couple of extra sleeves for my extra cards that I'm collecting :dancingchicken2:

Just to clarify - we need to send 13 to you, right Shannon?

Jemima thanks for your good wishes. My Mom is coming along very slowly, it's a hard thing to heal.

Right now as I'm finishing up my cards I'm sitting next to her bed and she thinks they look great. :)

Can't wait to see yours - "firsts" are always special!

Hoping to send mine tomorrow Shannon - sorry for a bit of delay, with the late start and then Mom - been a bit crazy!

Thanks for all your work taking care of these, Shannon. :)

MariJ - glad to hear that you MOM is coming along slowly but surely...

Thanks for your encouragement about my First Hybrid ATC Card/Swap that I didn't put any Hybrid on - LOL - I didn't realize but next time be assured I will :dancingchicken2:

Sounds good Smiles :)

Yes I agree Shannon thanks for all your hard work at the other end :dancingelephant:

By the way girls, do you like my new siggy ? My first siggy here at SG :dancingelephant: + :dancingchicken2:

Mine went out today at the airport post office. They were ready yesterday, but I got stuck in Friday traffic on the first rainy day of the season - took me an hour and a half to go less than 2 miles, and did not get home in time to get them off. :(

Your siggie really is lovely, Jemima!

Sherry, I make that promise to myself every swap, and I have yet to fulfill it! Can't wait to see all these lovelies. I was going through my notebook of cards last week, and I think I will soon need to get another book to hold everything. What an addictive hobby!

Oh this is better than Christmas! I am to the point that I can hardly wait to see what each of you have created. What a great group of friends with a history we have created in our little 3 ring binders!

Archived