Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherry, I make that promise to myself every swap, and I have yet to fulfill it! Can't wait to see all these lovelies. I was going through my notebook of cards last week, and I think I will soon need to get another book to hold everything. What an addictive hobby!

Oh dear Ann --- thanks for the warning LOL!

I think that there was a bit of confusion and Amanda thought this was the sign up for the regular ATC's so you ladies will have an extra card back to you! I pm'ed her and haven't heard back and she hasn't checked in with this thread so I think with all the poles, sign ups etc.. it just got confusing so no worries!

I received Jemima's today! So I will try to get them all sorted tomorrow after my MIL leaves from a visit! Hope to try to get in the mail on Monday or Tuesday as long as Ava is good at the post office since it is a process to get all of them weighed and the correct postage on them !

Let's all send a round of applause to Shannon for coordinating and managing this swap. We all love it, and she does so much work collecting, sorting, and mailing. THANKS!!!

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifbighug.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

And the same appreciation to Gayle, who took care of us so well for the last two swaps.

Let's all send a round of applause to Shannon for coordinating and managing this swap. We all love it, and she does so much work collecting, sorting, and mailing. THANKS!!!

And the same appreciation to Gayle, who took care of us so well for the last two swaps.

Ditto! Thanks Shannon and Gayle!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Ditto! Thanks Shannon and Gayle!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Adding my thanks too!

Thanks Ladies! Sawyer helped me sort all of them so each of you has a gorgeous set of cards, and I am hoping that I can get to the post office tomorrow afternoon and send them off to everyone! I will let you know for sure they are all so pretty can't wait for you to see them!

I received Jemima's today! So I will try to get them all sorted tomorrow after my MIL leaves from a visit! Hope to try to get in the mail on Monday or Tuesday as long as Ava is good at the post office since it is a process to get all of them weighed and the correct postage on them !

YAHOO!! I am so so HAPPY they have arrived at last over the big POND :2468who-do-we-appreciate: + :dancingelephant: + :having-a-party: + :going-crazy: + :giggle_bear:

Adding my thanks too!

DITTO! DITTO! DITTO! Thanks so much ladies :partytime2:

:thanks:

They are all off on their journey from my house to each of yours!!!(except Diane's she is vacationing)

YEAH! Now the long awaited wait across the Big Pond :superhero:

I'm waiting in An-ti-ci-pa-ti-on :happy038: + :thankyou: + :thanks: + :daisy:

PLUS did you like the surprise Shannon :giggle_bear: ??

I am so jealous but know I would have just been stressing over this. ...... Plan to join you next round. Can't wait to see The UTube documentation.

You were definately missed this round, Karen. Looking forward to the next one that includes you!! ((hugs))

Archived