Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK so it seems we have a tie! So I will now ask everyone to sign up and vote between the two most popular choices!

Please sign up if you want to participate in the swap below. The first 18 ladies to sign up are in . The sign-ups will go for a week so end the 16th. Then Cards are due to me by the 15th of October so I can get them out to everyone by the end of that week.

Sign-up By September: 16th

Cards due to me by: October 15th

Topic : SEASONS

Once everyone is signed up by next week I will update the topic so we know what to start working on .

SWAPPERS:

Shannon

Theresa RECEIVED

Ann RECEIVED

Sherry RECEIVED

Diane (Florida Granny)RECEIVED

Carla RECEIVED

Lei RECEIVED

Marilyn RECEIVED

Diane (CountryDi)

Scrapper11

Jane RECEIVED

Gayle RECEIVED

Angela RECEIVED

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted in the first round, but after some thought, I really think I need to sit this one out. I've got a crazy fall - and as fun as these are - this will only add to my stress level. See you next time!

I voted in the first round, but after some thought, I really think I need to sit this one out. I've got a crazy fall - and as fun as these are - this will only add to my stress level. See you next time!

So sorry you won't be able to participate this time Elisha! :(

I've voted - thanks for the update Tinkerbell :)

Please sign me up - I've grabbed some Seasonal WordArt thanks to ... hehehe wait & see ...

I'm just HAPPY to get my purchases at last from the boutique :D

We'll miss you Elisha - but some of your products will be used soon - so look out for them! - Thanks so much for your inspiration :)

Archived