Hybrid Atc Sign Up September/october Swap

tinkerbell11

2 Choices   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thanks:

They are all off on their journey from my house to each of yours!!!(except Diane's she is vacationing)

YEAH! Now the long awaited wait across the Big Pond :superhero:

I'm waiting in An-ti-ci-pa-ti-on :happy038: + :thankyou: + :thanks: + :daisy:

PLUS did you like the surprise Shannon :giggle_bear: ??

I did love the little surprise Jemima! And I loved the beautiful photo of your view in Australia so pretty!

Yay, something to look forward to in the mail besides bills, lol! A Big Thank You to Shannon and Sawyer! I assume Ava was an angel at the post office...

I was actually done early on Monday so I went before I picked her up!!! Even easier, since the customs paperwork etc.. and weighing everyone's envelopes takes a bit !!! I bet Theresa should get her's today and maybe your too Carla! and Marilyn too.

YES! Shannon - I DID receive mine today and they are gorgeous! Thank you everyone - beautiful bunch and I am enjoying looking at them. It's so exciting!

BIG thanks to Sawyer, too for his help and to YOU especially Shannon. Thanks for getting them to us :)

You all will be SOOOoo excited to see them!

Yeah, I got mine!! I just opened them on video...I sound like such a dork but you guys are all used to that by now, huh? LOL! The video is currently processing but will be live soon

Thanks for another great video Angela! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I think the word you were looking for is "raffia"

Also, I did do the flower quilling myself. :)

Beautiful!! I just had to watch the video...what fantastic work you all did!!

Your work is fantastic too Ann - I love, love, LOVE your card!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Yes, raffia!! Why couldn't I think of that at the time? Ugh! Carla, your card was beautiful and looked very familiar! LOL! I see lots of things I drew cropping up and I can't believe the creative and gorgeous ways you gals find to use them! Teecee- you hand quilled those flowers? :jawdrop: It looked awesome! And Jemima, that view of Australia is fantastic! Would love to be in that picture right now! So much beautiful photography, fussy cutting, glitter, inking, embossing, and RAFFIA this round! Love it!!!

And Ann and I used the same quote, what are the chances! That red maple leaf is one I found on a hike in our woods nearby!

I love that quote there would have been three of us using it, but I couldn't find it and of course couldn't remember all of it either lol...

As it turned out, Lei and I used the same verse... GMTA so they say :D

I'm sorry I had to miss this round. Thanks for posting the video Angela. See you all in the next round!

We missed you this time Elisha - glad you'll be back for the next round! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I did love the little surprise Jemima! And I loved the beautiful photo of your view in Australia so pretty!

You are very welcome Shannon, I'm glad you liked it :dancingelephant:

Yes that is our view from home at the moment which we have treasured all these 12 yrs but now it's SOLD & we will have to move in the near future - not sure when & how yet...

YES! Shannon - I DID receive mine today and they are gorgeous! Thank you everyone - beautiful bunch and I am enjoying looking at them. It's so exciting!

BIG thanks to Sawyer, too for his help and to YOU especially Shannon. Thanks for getting them to us :)

You all will be SOOOoo excited to see them!

Sooo glad you liked them all MariJ - I'm getting excited too but the W_A_I_T is.... :jawdrop:

Yes, raffia!! Why couldn't I think of that at the time? Ugh! Carla, your card was beautiful and looked very familiar! LOL! I see lots of things I drew cropping up and I can't believe the creative and gorgeous ways you gals find to use them! Teecee- you hand quilled those flowers? :jawdrop: It looked awesome! And Jemima, that view of Australia is fantastic! Would love to be in that picture right now! So much beautiful photography, fussy cutting, glitter, inking, embossing, and RAFFIA this round! Love it!!!

So glad you like it Molczan :dancingelephant: - OH! My! Is there glitter, embossing & raffia too... oops I'll have to improve next time!!! :giggle_bear:

WOO-HOO!!!! Got mine this afternoon! I will spend the next hour or so studying each and every one. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL beyond words!!

WOW!! All these wonderful comments about the cards... & here are some just waiting, waiting in an-ti-ci-pa-ti-on :dancingchicken2:

Rub it in, Marilyn! I am so eager to see these, each round just gets better and better!

Heehee... It will be worth the drooling Ann and I agree about each round.... :D

PS - I saw Diane (FLorida Granny) today - she has surfaced in NJ and I shared my cards so she had a peek before she gets home!

Marilyn, the hand crocheted pink ribbon is just wonderful! Thank you so much and please tell your aunt "thank you" too! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thank you Theresa - I'm so glad you liked it and I will tell her. She was so pleased to make them and did it in no time! :)

Archived