6 replies to this topic

#1 Becster

Becster

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Now that I'm using April's great system for tracking purchases am I correct in thinking this isn't going to work any longer with the new boutique design? My best guess would be to copy the info and paste into Excel cell-by-cell?

gallery_20128_4545_950.jpg

SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gif

#2 ValerieT

ValerieT

• TOU Administrator
  • 7,635 posts
  • Personal Statement:Mad as a hatter, with the patience of a saint!

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:31 AM

I don't know the answer, Becky, but I did notice on the purchase history page you no longer get the codes for each item, with the designers code. Looks like we will have to add that manually.

WorldTourSiggy-1.png

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif    BLINKIES_UK.gif   Button_Layout.png   SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif    Button_Welcome.png

#3 Jster025

Jster025

• Members
  • 4,734 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:28 AM

Hoping that the Product Number (old SKU code) will be brought back to the Order Form and the Product Detail Page.

#4 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,877 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hoping that the Product Number (old SKU code) will be brought back to the Order Form and the Product Detail Page.

I noticed when you place a product in your shopping cart the SKU is listed below the item description. It's small print, but it is there.

#5 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,182 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

Now that I'm using April's great system for tracking purchases am I correct in thinking this isn't going to work any longer with the new boutique design? My best guess would be to copy the info and paste into Excel cell-by-cell?

I copied it in the same way as before and while all the cells didn't line up perfectly since the order of items on the form is different, I just cut and pasted the whole column from my purchase into the correct place. I added the date (because I like to sort by date) to the top item and copied it to the rest of the row. It takes a little longer though- especially if you want to SKU to be able to sort by product type.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#6 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,182 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:06 PM

Oh my! I just put my current (new) boutique history into a spreadsheet to see how it worked, and yikes, it makes it way too easy to add your total amount spent in the boutique! :o
It pastes in just fine, though not quite as cool as the old way. I had to adjust the column widths and take out a bit of information, but it will still work for tracking purchases.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#7 Becster

Becster

• Members
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

Oh my! I just put my current (new) boutique history into a spreadsheet to see how it worked, and yikes, it makes it way too easy to add your total amount spent in the boutique! :o
It pastes in just fine, though not quite as cool as the old way. I had to adjust the column widths and take out a bit of information, but it will still work for tracking purchases.

:D I have no intention of ever adding up that column! And thanks for the c/p info. :)

gallery_20128_4545_950.jpg

SG-9-Anniversary-SugarNSpice-Blinkie.gifSG-9-Anniversary_Spice-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_wise1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users