Tracking Purchases

Becster

I don't know the answer, Becky, but I did notice on the purchase history page you no longer get the codes for each item, with the designers code. Looks like we will have to add that manually.

Hoping that the Product Number (old SKU code) will be brought back to the Order Form and the Product Detail Page.

I noticed when you place a product in your shopping cart the SKU is listed below the item description. It's small print, but it is there.

Now that I'm using April's great system for tracking purchases am I correct in thinking this isn't going to work any longer with the new boutique design? My best guess would be to copy the info and paste into Excel cell-by-cell?

I copied it in the same way as before and while all the cells didn't line up perfectly since the order of items on the form is different, I just cut and pasted the whole column from my purchase into the correct place. I added the date (because I like to sort by date) to the top item and copied it to the rest of the row. It takes a little longer though- especially if you want to SKU to be able to sort by product type.

Oh my! I just put my current (new) boutique history into a spreadsheet to see how it worked, and yikes, it makes it way too easy to add your total amount spent in the boutique! :o

It pastes in just fine, though not quite as cool as the old way. I had to adjust the column widths and take out a bit of information, but it will still work for tracking purchases.

Oh my! I just put my current (new) boutique history into a spreadsheet to see how it worked, and yikes, it makes it way too easy to add your total amount spent in the boutique! :o

It pastes in just fine, though not quite as cool as the old way. I had to adjust the column widths and take out a bit of information, but it will still work for tracking purchases.

:D I have no intention of ever adding up that column! And thanks for the c/p info. :)

Archived