CRS

September Swap Crop Partners

32 posts in this topic

Below is the list of partners. Please contact the person below you on the list (thru PM) and get their email address. Then send your photos to your partner. Reveal day is September 29th! Once you post your layout in the Swap Crop Gallery, don't forget to send your partner a flattened jpg copy of the layout for them to print! The theme is people wearing hats, or outside!

I'm losing my mind trying to keep everyone's partners new, so there are a few repeats. But hopefully I set it so that if you do have a partner again, you are sending them photos instead of scrapping theirs (or vice versa). Hey, I tried, lol!

Partners:

Valerietuff3

Mikelle

AnnBK

Jane in N.Z

Lorac

Scrapper11

Jenna

LenaLotta

Nica

Bride

Belle

CRS

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Have fun!

Carla, you don't have my name in. I'm sure I entered although I might be mistaken. Is it too late.

Looks good to me, Carla ... don't sweat the small stuff, sista! ;)

I can add you in, Belle. Why don't you send your photos to me, and Lei can send hers to you? Will that work?

You're doing great, Carla!

And, Jane, I think I may have your e-mail addy stashed away somewhere. I can't send anything until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, and more likely Thursday. I have so many, but I'll try to keep it to just a dozen or so!

Can't wait to see what treats I get from you, Valerie.

You're doing great, Carla!

And, Jane, I think I may have your e-mail addy stashed away somewhere. I can't send anything until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, and more likely Thursday. I have so many, but I'll try to keep it to just a dozen or so!

Can't wait to see what treats I get from you, Valerie.

I'm not sending to you Ann, Mikelle is, she's between us on the list.

I've sent a PM to Mikelle, and I can't wait to see what you send me Carla.

I can add you in, Belle. Why don't you send your photos to me, and Lei can send hers to you? Will that work?

Thanks Carla, that would be great. Hope Lei does not mind.

Looking forward to getting your photos Ann and Carol I'm without my laptop this week and my photos are on there so will send as soon as possible :)

Got Lena's photo. Now to find/take some of my own to send to Lei.

Got your photos Carla. I really wish Ben would stop hiding my thinking cap.laugh.gif

Glad you got them, Valerie!

I got Belle's this morning and I'm going to have some fun!

Thanks Carla, that would be great. Hope Lei does not mind.

I don't mind at all Belle!! I'll be gathering my photos and doing the journaling this weekend and then ship them off to you as soon as you pm me your email address :-)

Got Lena's photo. Now to find/take some of my own to send to Lei.

Can't wait, Monica!! This will be fun!! I'll pm you my email address!

How do I send to Jenna ??

Can I contact Lorac who is sending to me ??

Carla you always do a wonderful job with these swaps. I thank you very much for taking care of this for us each and every month. You are a doll!

I found some photos and now I'm just trying to narrow them down to a couple. I'll get them out this weekend. I hope.

How do I send to Jenna ??

Can I contact Lorac who is sending to me ??

Thanks Lorac for contacting me :)

How do I send to JENNA please ??

How do I send to Jenna ?? Can I contact Lorac who is sending to me ??
Thanks Lorac for contacting me :)How do I send to JENNA please ??

If you go up to the members tab (or find a post from Jenna and click on her name), you can use the advanced filters and do a search for Jenna. Then either click on the little envelope or "send me a message" link. Then just type in your message and title and hit send. I'm sorry I didn't see this before....

I just finished Valerie's layout, and I'm antsy for the swap! I want to post it... =) Had to finish it now, this week will be busy!

That reminds me I need to finish Carla's, I've been seriously side tracked this week.

We are headed out for a fall camping/hiking weekend so I had to upload Monica's LO early. Monica, I'll get the high res to you when I get back!! For Monica

Valerie, I can't imagine what has you so busy, lol!

Lei, have a great weekend!

Tomorrow's going to be a crazy day around here, so I figured that I had better post this now before I forget. My LO for Lena: Family.

Hanging head in shame...I am not yet done with my layout for Mikelle....but I'll have it done first thing in the morning. It has been an absolutely CRAZY summer...and it's not over yet.