Recipe Swap - September 2012

April Showers

It is Recipe Swap time again! The kids (if you have them) are back in school, so this month we're swapping our favorite Snack Recipes! We're not judging these! If you think it is a good for a snack, then send it in. Look through your favorite tried and true recipes and choose one to share.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by 9 am EDT Tuesday September 25th.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_granolabars) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Tuesday, September 25th, you will receive a link to download the Recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread. You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery. It is a great place to see example cards too.

I'll see if I can translate from Swedish and convert a recipe from grams and deciliters so you don't get too confused :unsure:

I was the one to get too confused. I really tried but had to give it up. Now I know I will never apply for a job as cook book translator :hit-head-with-hammer::banghead:

Archived