Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teecee

Thursday Challenge 9-13-12

16 posts in this topic

Good morning and happy Thursday! For this week’s challenge I would like you to complete a layout of something/someone cute and cuddly. This could be a person, pet, toy (think stuffed animals), or anything else you would consider to be cute and cuddly. Have fun with it and I’ll be anxious to see what you come up with!

Remember to post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

This is my layout: Enchantment

Great challenge Theresa!! Right now, I'm thinking I'd like to go back to my soft cuddly bed....LOL

Great challenge Theresa!! Right now, I'm thinking I'd like to go back to my soft cuddly bed....LOL

:D

LOL Conda - you can take a picture of your bed and scrap it!

:D

LOL Conda - you can take a picture of your bed and scrap it!

Conda, you are so funny! And, Teecee, I was just thinking the same thing, LOL.

I'm getting behind on layouts, but I'll see what I can come up with. It partly depends on whether our occasional visitng alligator is around today (just kidding).

This is on my list for tomorrow :-)

I didn't get my nanna nap today and it is already after 11... I MUST go to bed!!!

I think this photo fits the challenge about as well as any I have. I thought of using one of my great warthog photos, but they are so ugly their mommies won't even cuddle with them!

PUPPY LOVE

I love all the cute and cuddly layouts you ladies have created! Thanks to all who took part in the challenge! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: