Boutique Thursday! 9/13/12

Goooooood Mooooornnnnggg Boutique Babes! A new Boutique, a sale and new products. What could be better than that? Well, I guess unlimited resources to buy, but hey, there is a sale, right?

Starting off the morning we have a new collection from Jo Corne - Sew Much More. Very pretty color palette.

JCO_Collection_SewMuchMore_MKTG_150.jpg

Good Morning Pat! :waving-hi:

Love the new collection - can't wait to see what else our wonderful designers will have for us today! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Yippee!! Good morning Ladies!! I'm drinking a cup of glazed chocolate donut coffee...yummmmmm I've got to run up to the job site to meet a subcontractor...I'll check in later!!

Pretty collection Jo, I love the colors!!

And don't forget, it's the last day for the coupon!! Woo hoo!!

Oooooh, pretty!! Almost enough to make me actually *like* sewing;) :giggle_bear: I like the idea of sewing, I sewed quite a bit as a child/teen with Mom (a huge sewer), but you almost cannot pay me to sew anything other than my scrapbook pages these days. lol

Gotta dig out more of my old 4-H photos so I can use this Sew Pretty collection!

Oooooh, pretty!! Almost enough to make me actually *like* sewing;) :giggle_bear: I like the idea of sewing, I sewed quite a bit as a child/teen with Mom (a huge sewer), but you almost cannot pay me to sew anything other than my scrapbook pages these days. lol

Gotta dig out more of my old 4-H photos so I can use this Sew Pretty collection!

I bought a sewing machine several years ago for my scrapbooking!!! :) (It's sewed a few clothing things too)

Cast Shadow Frames

I complained I didn't have enough frames! And, wa-la....Brandy Murray provides some today! Thank you--they're awesome!

Sew Much More

Pretty colors! I'll have to dig out my hilarious photos of sewing in Florida. Hurricane Wilma left us without power for a week----in addition to the frig & A/C, I plugged into the generator my sewing machine and made Halloween costumes for my boys! Had to do something with my nervous energy! I sewed a lot when I was young---mom & Granny made some beautiful things.

Anybody know if a PALM FRONDS kit exists? Looking for various types of palm fronds as embellishments. Thx!

Cast Shadow Frames

I complained I didn't have enough frames! And, wa-la....Brandy Murray provides some today! Thank you--they're awesome!

Sew Much More

Pretty colors! I'll have to dig out my hilarious photos of sewing in Florida. Hurricane Wilma left us without power for a week----in addition to the frig & A/C, I plugged into the generator my sewing machine and made Halloween costumes for my boys! Had to do something with my nervous energy! I sewed a lot when I was young---mom & Granny made some beautiful things.

Anybody know if a PALM FRONDS kit exists? Looking for various types of palm fronds as embellishments. Thx!

These came to mind:

BMU_BrushSet_Coastal-Palms_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Coastal Palm s

EBA_CollectionSuperMini_PalmSunday_MKTG_150.jpgPalm Sunday Collection SuperMini

CRO_IslandGetaway_CSM_MKTG_150.jpgIsland Getaway Collection Super Mini

Cast Shadow Frames

Sew Much More

These came to mind:

BMU_BrushSet_Coastal-Palms_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Coastal Palm s

EBA_CollectionSuperMini_PalmSunday_MKTG_150.jpgPalm Sunday Collection SuperMini

CRO_IslandGetaway_CSM_MKTG_150.jpgIsland Getaway Collection Super Mini

And

ACA_BrushSet_IslandFlora_MKTG_150.jpgBrush Set: Island Flora Biggie

Thanks Scrap Divas! lol I am glad you like them and yes, they are something different.

Very pretty Sewing Collection Jo... I know a lot of people who are gonna just love it!

Scrap Divas! I like that :)

Me too...I think it deserves a crown!

Conda, thanks for "palm frond" suggestions! I purchased:

Purchased Coastal Palm Brush

Paradise Cove

Island Flora Brush set!

Appreciate the help--now I have more LO time! :happy039:

That didn't take much arm twisting;)

I'm easy....what can I say? I'm in good company, right!?! :rofl:

Have been looking for actual palm fronds for a week now! :hit-head-with-hammer:

Archived