Hi

Dee Kay

Hi everyone

My name is dee and i'm from the UK. I initially started out by making hand made cards about 8 years ago, but discovered Photoshop so decided to buy it, only to sit staring at it on and off for the next 3 months totally clueless lol. I finally self taught myself and have been creating scrapbook papers, layouts and quickpages that I mainly use for personal creations. I am hoping to be able to get the time to get some stuff done and put on here to share with everyone soon. This site is great and I have already learnt things on here that I thought I already knew and hope to learn much more as well as meet some new people :gathering:

Hello Dee, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here! If you need more help with learning Photoshop, the best way I know to learn is with Ro's videos: Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed: Photoshop - Downloadable version and MORE Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed: Photoshop - Download version.

As Cheri mentioned, we have lots of helpful people here too - so don't hesitate to ask questions. Also, if you don't already have these free items, you'll want to be sure to get them:

Scrap Girls A Narrative Collection

15 Things You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker (FREE Starter eBook)

Scrap Girls ScrapSimple Instructions Handbook (Free ScrapSimple basics eBook)

If you haven't done so yet, you'll want to sign up for our newsletter, too.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations in the gallery! :)

994458so4ceb6k9e.gif

Dee, you have come to the right place to learn and be inspired. When I joined here way back in 2008, I learnt so much here from all the helpful members. So, do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need. Look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I also started with card making. Loved it but had to clean up the mess every ttime I stopped. Digi scrapping is ideal. I just switch off the PC when I'm done. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts.

Hi Dee, waving-hi.gif welcome to Scrap Girls. I'm English too, I live in Yorkshire.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, everyone is very helpful and friendly here. Hope to see you post something soon.

welcome2.gifwelcome2.gifwelcome2.gifwelcome2.gifwelcome2.gif

Hello and welcome,

I live in Oxfordshire, but I'm originally from Yorkshire. I'm fairly new on the forum even though I've been getting the newsletter and buying items for years. I was nervous about adding my first few layouts because there are such good ones in the layout, but everyone adds such nice comments that I find it really motivating to keep going. I hope you do too.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived