Hello From Southern Illinois

melanie93

Hello Everyone! My name is Melanie and I have been scrapbooking for several years but have only started digitally scrapbooking for about a year. I love the way you can change your mind so easily with digital scrapbooking and that you don't have a mess all over the place when you are preparing a layout. I have two teenage boys and they keep me extremely busy. I love to scrapbook whenever the time allows it which is not as often as I would like. I have purchased items here on scrapgirls awhile back but have not really had much activity on the website such as forums, blogs, or sharing layouts until recently. I look forward to sharing and meeting new friends soon.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! It took me awhile to get active at Scrap Girls, too, but everyone was so nice and friendly, that I never looked back! I like being able to change my mind about my layouts, too, but my favorite part....hiding all my supplies on my ehd!

Hi Melanie, welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing your layouts in the gallery. :)

Hello Melanie. So pleased you joined us here at Scrap Girls. Everyone makes you so welcome and the folk are so helpful with any difficulties anyone experiences. Have fun. Kay

Hi Melanie! So glad you've introduced yourself. I can't imagine 2 teenaged boys (I have two 10 yo girls). I hope you can find time to pop in here once in a while. Can't wait to see your LOs. Don't hesitate to ask questions. We LOVE questions! ;) Welcome to SG!

Welcome! As others have said, feel free to ask questions. Also, check out the newsletter, if you haven't already. I know what you mean about the 'neat' factor of digital - I have a very small apartment & being able to shut everything up and have nothing outside my computer is a wonderful benefit.

HI Melanie - Welcome to Scrap Girls and welcome to our message board! We are always thrilled when a new digitally addicted scrapbooker steps forward and identifies herself. :giggle_bear: I hope you have a great time meeting everyone and learning about all the great info we have to offer here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived