Do We Have Any Toilet Training/potty Talk Collections?

bjc

Hi Bobbie! We used to have a collection like that, but I believe it was retired a year ago or so. Maybe one of our talented designers could take that one on. How exciting to be needing this particular type of collection!

If you can be patient for a week Bobbie I can have something for you next week :)

YAY! You are wonderful, Ang! I just love how our designers respond so quickly! You just plain rock! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I saw this little ditty in my email and since we've been on the subject of potty training............:) :) :) so, for you, Bobbie Jo

A LITTLE THREE YEAR OLD BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET. HIS MOTHER THINKS HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG, SO SHE GOES IN TO SEE WHAT'S UP.

THE LITTLE BOY IS SITTING ON THE TOILET READING A BOOK.? BUT, ABOUT EVERY 15 SECONDS OR SO, HE PUTS THE BOOK DOWN,

GRIPS ONTO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HITS HIMSELF ON TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.

HIS MOTHER SAYS, "BILLY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE."

BILLY SAYS, "I'M FINE, MOMMY. I JUST HAVEN'T GONE POTTY YET."

MOTHER SAYS, "OKAY, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES, BUT BILLY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"

BILLY SAYS, "WORKS FOR KETCHUP."?

ENJOY LIFE NOW...IT HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE

• 2 weeks later...

Archived