Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 9/21/2012

SodScrap

Today's challenge comes from Jode2771!! The challenge is:

Whilst I have been doing Customer Submitted Challenges, I don’t think we have done a favourite colour challenge? Perhaps it could be to scrap an entire page in different tones of the same colour?

What a fun challenge!

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

Congratulations Jody!!

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congrats Jody! That's a real challenge for me. I honestly don't know what is my favourite colour, I think it differs depending on the context. You know, the kind of thing; I prefer green lettuce although some red tinge is OK! :going-crazy:

Congrats Jody! That's a real challenge for me. I honestly don't know what is my favourite colour, I think it differs depending on the context. You know, the kind of thing; I prefer green lettuce although some red tinge is OK! :going-crazy:

Lol...well said! If that's the case, just pick a color and go with it! I always gravitate to pink (or purple) so it was simple for me!

Archived