Monday Challenge

tinkerbell11

OK so if you are like me there is some project or idea you started on and have let slide a little or maybe even ALOT!

So let's take today to CATCH UP. I have been doing Project SG for I think the last 3 years, as you can imagine with a new baby it is a bit challenging to stay current, well I was falling a bit behind so thought this was a perfect way to get back on track. You can do it, maybe some layout that is sitting unfinished, maybe some recipes you started to type up, a project 365 or 52??? Whatever it is get going and post a link in the thread.

I made a major leap forward because of this challenge. I started on a calendar a couple of weeks ago to present to a friend in October. I got all the month grids done, and there it all sat. I dug it out this morning and did all 12 months! It's very simple, one photo per page. Thanks for the nudge!

Hmmm well last week i sucked on doing the daily challenge - my excuse was my brother was here, and having a mild stroke he needed a lot of attention - so every thim I sat down at my computer he started talking to me., so I think I'll do WED, Thurs and FRIDays challenges... oh and Saturdays. eep! I hope I get it all done. At least I have a ton of baby shower invites addressed and stamped.. Phew what a job that is, I started to write my old address as the return address, so I need to step away for a while.

I had planned on doing the Project SG 2012, however, I never started it. I can very easily catch up by doing one page for the past nine months. That should be easy, only nine layouts. Or I'll just do one page for the past nine months. So I'll start today and see how it goes.

Archived