Hybrid Card Swap

CRS

Time for another Hybrid Card Swap! Just respond to this thread that you want to join, by October 8th, and I'll start a list of participants. The cards should be sent by November 1st. I'll start a new thread with the "official" list (I try to make sure that previous partners have new partners each time). Anyone who wants to join will send two cards to the person below them on the list. Contact the person by PM for their snail mail address and what theme they would like you to make. The person above you on the list will contact you and make two cards for you! It's a fun, creative swap that will help use up any paper scrapping goodies you still have and you'll receive beautiful cards to send to your loved ones!

So, who's with me?

CRS

Bride

Butterflykisses

diannecp

CreativeSparkle

Scrappin_LYB

I am sorry but I am going to have to back out. I have just been diagnosed with having a Major Nervous Breakdown. Right now they are treating me out patient, but there is talk of me having to go in patient possibly. Right now my world is all upside down and I can't concentrate on anything or keep anything straight.

Take good care of yourself Di :) Hope your feeling better soon!

Sorry Carla - all my Paper (Hybrid) Scrapbooking gear is packed up as we're moving soon - will catch you again after we move :dancingelephant:

Take good care of yourself Di :) Hope your feeling better soon!Sorry Carla - all my Paper (Hybrid) Scrapbooking gear is packed up as we're moving soon - will catch you again after we move :dancingelephant:

Bummer! Hopefully you can get moved and settled in time for the next one! I moved back in June and it wasn't much fun, lol!

Bummer! Hopefully you can get moved and settled in time for the next one! I moved back in June and it wasn't much fun, lol!

Thanks for your reply Carla - I'll be on the lookout for your cards when after you've posted them - I'm just lovin' these ATC cards - especially now since I can print them to the right size - lol...

I know it's not going to easy moving but we haven't even started yet... what a bummer this is in the waiting time to find out...

I'll keep popping in to see your cards :dancingelephant:

Archived