Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our travel funds are ear marked for Michigan/ Tennessee/ South Carolina this summer. I don't think I'm going to be able to do this for this time. I'll test the waters with Mark and see.

Understand that thing about setting priorities, but I also know Mark really understands your need for some SG time. You two will make the right decision...of course, you know we want to see you!!!!

Our travel funds are ear marked for Michigan/ Tennessee/ South Carolina this summer. I don't think I'm going to be able to do this for this time. I'll test the waters with Mark and see.

Understand that thing about setting priorities, but I also know Mark really understands your need for some SG time. You two will make the right decision...of course, you know we want to see you!!!!

Totally understand!! If it's meant to be...it will be!!

Amy - let me know when you are in Michigan ... I have extra time off work now - would love to see you again!!

Amy - let me know when you are in Michigan ... I have extra time off work now - would love to see you again!!

Ditto that, if you don't mind a 3rd wheel. :disappearing-smilie:

Ok, so I guess I'm the only one who is super excited about all the slides at the City Museum...lol. Lots of climbing and slides and a tree house to bring out the kid in you. Hopefully it's a nice day so we can enjoy the outside stuff too.

Ditto that, if you don't mind a 3rd wheel. :disappearing-smilie:/>

Or a fourth-wheel :)

Amy, I'll cross my fingers that it will work for you to come - but I'll understand if it doesn't. *hugs* Would LOVE to see you again! The kids keep asking when we are going back to California again:)

Laura, I think the slides look like fun - and I am totally on board with acting like/being a kid;)

65 days!!

Any word on the hotel? I know Tiza's in the middle of moving, is there anything we can do to help pick up some of the tasks of planning?

I agree with Michele ... I know for me, I won't buy my plane ticket until the hotel is nailed down and the ticket prices are low right now, so is there anything the out-of-staters can do to help this process along?

Tiza has contacted three possible hotels and is waiting to hear back from them!! One is the same one we stayed at last time! (She is currently knee deep in year end reports...)

Did someone say 65 days?? :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2: :dancingchicken2:

Tiza has contacted three possible hotels and is waiting to hear back from them!! One is the same one we stayed at last time! (She is currently knee deep in year end reports...)

Did someone say 65 days?? :dancingchicken2:/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/>

Knee deep? It's about shoulder deep right now. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Work is crazy busy/frustrating/stressful right now, plus all the joys of moving (packing, getting utilities hooked up, hiring the movers, changing all my addresses, etc), plus taiko practices (learning new material and preparing for 2 big performances this month).

I NEED A VACATION!!! Or a clone ;)/>

Yes... there are 3 possible hotels. Trying to figure out who has the meeting spaces available, since we have a decent size group this time, and the best price on hotel rooms. I'm TRYING to get you all an answer.

Did someone say 65 days?? :dancingchicken2:/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/>

Knee deep? It's about shoulder deep right now. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>

Work is crazy busy/frustrating/stressful right now, plus all the joys of moving (packing, getting utilities hooked up, hiring the movers, changing all my addresses, etc), plus taiko practices (learning new material and preparing for 2 big performances this month), PLUS it sounds like I'll be taking over as Treasurer of the taiko group starting next week.

I NEED A VACATION!!! Or a clone ;)/>

Yes... there are 3 possible hotels. Trying to figure out who has the meeting spaces available, since we have a decent size group this time, and the best price on hotel rooms. I'm TRYING to get you all an answer.

We know you are so busy T .... just let us know if there is anything we can do to help you, sweetie!!

Did someone say 65 days?? :dancingchicken2:/>/>/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/>/>/> :dancingchicken2:/>/>/>/>

Knee deep? It's about shoulder deep right now. :hit-head-with-hammer:/>/>/>

Work is crazy busy/frustrating/stressful right now, plus all the joys of moving (packing, getting utilities hooked up, hiring the movers, changing all my addresses, etc), plus taiko practices (learning new material and preparing for 2 big performances this month), PLUS it sounds like I'll be taking over as Treasurer of the taiko group starting next week.

I NEED A VACATION!!! Or a clone ;)/>/>/>

We know you are so busy T .... just let us know if there is anything we can do to help you, sweetie!!

Maybe we should send her a shovel so she can shovel out of the pile of reports?? :giggle_bear:/>

I know your address Theresa - wonder how to ship a shovel? ;) With a big 'ol purple ribbon on the handle!

Great idea Conda:)

You're doing great Theresa, just keep plugging away at all the "stuff" and if there's anything I can do to help with hotels, let me know.

*hugs*

I know your address Theresa - wonder how to ship a shovel? ;)/> With a big 'ol purple ribbon on the handle!

You're doing great Theresa, just keep plugging away at all the "stuff" and if there's anything I can do to help with hotels, let me know.

*hugs*

OHHHHHH....we could decorate it with pretty purple duct tape...I have two rolls!

I know your address Theresa - wonder how to ship a shovel? ;)/>/> With a big 'ol purple ribbon on the handle!

*hugs*

OHHHHHH....we could decorate it with pretty purple duct tape...I have two rolls!

I've almost used up my entire stash of purple duct tape assembling all these packing boxes!!

Archived