Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray! I sooooo need a vacation from life right now! Too many weeks of someone being sick or snow days. I have had a quiet day to myself in nearly 6 weeks!

I'm ready too, Monica ... and so looking forward to spending time with you ... what is your fav car snack??

Hooray! I sooooo need a vacation from life right now! Too many weeks of someone being sick or snow days. I have had a quiet day to myself in nearly 6 weeks!

I'm ready too, Monica ... and so looking forward to spending time with you ... what is your fav car snack??

mmmm car snacks! M&Ms sound great to me! :D

mmmm car snacks! M&Ms sound great to me! :D/>

I'm with Conda, M&Ms are great! I'm more of a salty kind of girl, so what about Trail Mix?

mmmm car snacks! M&Ms sound great to me! biggrin.gif/>

I'm with Conda, M&Ms are great! I'm more of a salty kind of girl, so what about Trail Mix?

mmmm good combo! You got it!!

• 2 weeks later...

29 days!!

The way things are going right now...I might just head down now and wait for you all!

We were notified yesterday that Emma's school closed. She will lose most of her hours...it's a long story. I feel everything happens for a reason..but I'm a little stressed about now!!

Oh NO Conda!:( That absolutely, well, sucks - not a word I use often here, but I think this fits the bill:( *hugs* and good thoughts and prayers for what comes next...that has to be so disappointing to know that the hard work she's done so far may be partially in vain.

They can and they did. One girl is supposed to graduate NEXT week!! What I am up against now is DD not wanting to take those hours again...because she has "wasted all that time"...it will work out, it always does. IF she decides to go back to school, it will be almost a month. 2 weeks for her termination (as state board calls it) then 2 weeks to process her new license. Thankfully we didn't lose any money on tuition (didn't pay for hour she didn't get) and they waived the balance due (which wasn't huge, but nice of them) and LOTS of fuel and miles!!

28 days!!

Unbelievable! That poor girl who was supposed to graduate next week! I can't imagine working that hard, getting that close and losing out. I really hope your dd's hours can transfer over to a new school....

If anyone needs any help with rides, I can pick you up from the airport. Just let me know! Conda, I'm sorry to hear that about your daughter. I hope it doesn't totally discourage her!

If anyone needs any help with rides, I can pick you up from the airport. Just let me know! Conda, I'm sorry to hear that about your daughter. I hope it doesn't totally discourage her!

Thanks Laura!

They can and they did. One girl is supposed to graduate NEXT week!! What I am up against now is DD not wanting to take those hours again...because she has "wasted all that time"...it will work out, it always does. IF she decides to go back to school, it will be almost a month. 2 weeks for her termination (as state board calls it) then 2 weeks to process her new license. Thankfully we didn't lose any money on tuition (didn't pay for hour she didn't get) and they waived the balance due (which wasn't huge, but nice of them) and LOTS of fuel and miles!!

28 days!!

Any chance another school will accept the students and their credits due to the special circumstances? That's really discouraging after all that hard work!

Maybe calling a local news affiliate will encourage other schools with similar programs to step up?

Archived