Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Estimated weather report for the weekend:

Thursday & Friday will be chilly - temps only around 50 - so bring a jacket when you arrive. Good days to hang out at the hotel and scrap!

Saturday the weather looks nice - sunny and in the 60s. This is the day we have our photo walk planned at the City Museum, which is an indoor/outdoor location.

Sunday will be sunny and around 70, so travels home should be smooth!

Thursday & Friday will be chilly - temps only around 50 - so bring a jacket when you arrive. Good days to hang out at the hotel and scrap!

Saturday the weather looks nice - sunny and in the 60s. This is the day we have our photo walk planned at the City Museum, which is an indoor/outdoor location.

Great thanks! I have been wondering! You never know with this Missouri weather!!

THREE DAYS!!

Great thanks! I have been wondering! You never know with this Missouri weather!!

THREE DAYS!!

Very true!! It's likely to change several times before then. It really depends on if/when we get these approaching storms, and how much they affect the temperatures. I'll post another "forecast" on Wednesday night in case y'all need to make some last minute packing updates.

THREE DAYS!!

Very true!! It's likely to change several times before then. It really depends on if/when we get these approaching storms, and how much they affect the temperatures. I'll post another "forecast" on Wednesday night in case y'all need to make some last minute packing updates.

Appreciate that, Theresa!!

Well, as it stands, I should be able to do what ever you ladies need me to do Thursday. I will see my patients very early (like 7am) and then have the rest of the day to be the shuttle. KC girls, let me know if you are going to pick her up, if not I can. My number is 618-444-9631. Call me when your ready and I will let you know where I am at! I'm getting so excited. I need a break.

Well, as it stands, I should be able to do what ever you ladies need me to do Thursday. I will see my patients very early (like 7am) and then have the rest of the day to be the shuttle. KC girls, let me know if you are going to pick her up, if not I can. My number is 618-444-9631. Call me when your ready and I will let you know where I am at! I'm getting so excited. I need a break.

That's awesome, Laura! Thanks for sharing your number - I'll make sure it's in my phone. I, too, need a break!

We're in the midst of the storm here in Colorado right now. I'm presuming it will be out of here quickly, as they are predicting.

With luck, I'll be heading out tomorrow late morning. Hope to get to Salina, KS, or thereabouts, will take it carefully.

My reservation is at the group rate, and I've released Sandi's reservation, so there are no duplicate or extra reservations associated with us.

Great!! I will let Sandi know!!

Safe travels! We are expecting rain, but no storms. (that I am aware of)

Tiza-I am sure the forecast has changed since you posted Sunday night...as is so typical of Missouri!

It is HUMID here..........bleck!

We're in the midst of the storm here in Colorado right now. I'm presuming it will be out of here quickly, as they are predicting.

With luck, I'll be heading out tomorrow late morning. Hope to get to Salina, KS, or thereabouts, will take it carefully.

Keep us posted when you stop for the night, we're there with you in spirit!

Reservation made for Monica & I. I can cancel it if not needed. Better safe than sorry.

So this is what I think I know about roomies:

Barbara and Monica

Carla and Lei

Cheri and Michele

Who else can add to the "roomie roll call?"

Reservation made for Monica & I. I can cancel it if not needed. Better safe than sorry.

So this is what I think I know about roomies:

Barbara and Monica

Carla and Lei

Cheri and Michele

Who else can add to the "roomie roll call?"

Angie and Conda

That's awesome, Laura! Thanks for sharing your number - I'll make sure it's in my phone. I, too, need a break!

I sent you a test message, so you should have my digits in your phone now :)

Tiza-I am sure the forecast has changed since you posted Sunday night...as is so typical of Missouri!

It is HUMID here..........bleck!

The forecast hasn't changed toooo much.

50s on Thursday/Friday

60s on Saturday

70s on Sunday

Each day a mix of sun/clouds

We're supposed to have the really bad storms tomorrow (Wednesday), so hopefully it passes through quickly.

Archived