Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

Just as an fyi:

I have two cases of bottled water to bring and HUGE bag of tortilla chips and peach mango salsa.

I'll probably pick up some fruit (grapes, strawberries) and veggies (baby carrots, celery sticks) at the grocery store on Friday morning. If there are any other requests, let me know.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will either bring some food with me or convince the carpool to stop at a grocery store sometime Thursday:) I was thinking fruit or veggies, so I might add to Theresa's list of choices on fruit...or if I can find my fav cheese, I might bring cheese and crackers instead.

Oooo...cheese and crackers would be yummy, along with the fruits and veggies. Can you tell I'm easy to please? :) And, I'll contribute the the food fund as well.

So, I finally got DH to e-mail me the info on my flight. I should be arriving in St. Louis at 4:20pm, Delta Air Lines, Flight 1870. I haven't really been paying attention to the pick-up/drop-off posts. Will anyone be around to get me, or should I arrange a shuttle?

Oooo...cheese and crackers would be yummy, along with the fruits and veggies. Can you tell I'm easy to please? :)/> And, I'll contribute the the food fund as well.

So, I finally got DH to e-mail me the info on my flight. I should be arriving in St. Louis at 4:20pm, Delta Air Lines, Flight 1870. I haven't really been paying attention to the pick-up/drop-off posts. Will anyone be around to get me, or should I arrange a shuttle?

I can get you. Call me when you land. 618-444-9631

Oooo...cheese and crackers would be yummy, along with the fruits and veggies. Can you tell I'm easy to please? :)/>/> And, I'll contribute the the food fund as well.

I can get you. Call me when you land. 618-444-9631

lol...I just checked and I have your number in my phone from the last time we met up. :) Thanks. I'll give you a call when I arrive. **hugs**

I will either bring some food with me or convince the carpool to stop at a grocery store sometime Thursday:) I was thinking fruit or veggies, so I might add to Theresa's list of choices on fruit...or if I can find my fav cheese, I might bring cheese and crackers instead.

We can stop at costco on the way out of town..................

We can stop at costco on the way out of town..................

I have to stop at the grocery store here for Mom (who is taking over for me while I'm gone) tomorrow anyway, so I'll pick up some things and if I need to I can bring my little cooler to keep whatever cold. Costco can be our backup plan/if you need to stop plan. :)

Conda - hope the computer cooperates!! That reminds me, I need to get mine charged and do all the updates so I don't waste valuable scrapping time ;)/>

There is a Target and grocery store not too far from the hotel, if anybody forgets anything or we need more food.

Michele - yes, the hotel has an afternoon "happy hour" snack time. I think they also have a soda machine and popcorn available all afternoon too.

Weather forecast now looks like temperatures in the 50-60 range all weekend, possibly getting up to 74 on Sunday. But at least no rain in the forecast. So bring a jacket or something for being outside.

My computer started just fine this morning...hope it continues!!

Did I see and ice storm between here and Colorado? Safe travels Barbara!!

I haven't even started my to do list and my to pack list......

Last night dh asked if I was packed yet. I just looked at him...so much to do before tomorrow! I have to make sure they are set here and get myself ready. But I'm looking forward to the weekend away!!

Conda, hope your computer works ok. Have a safe trip ladies! See you all tomorrow. I was wondering how you all felt about sangria? There was a wonderful Peach Mascato Sangria recipe I thought I would like to try and bring. What do you think?

Conda, hope your computer works ok. Have a safe trip ladies! See you all tomorrow. I was wondering how you all felt about sangria? There was a wonderful Peach Mascato Sangria recipe I thought I would like to try and bring. What do you think?

I like sangria! And peaches.

Wohooo!! Sounds like everyone is starting their hourly countdowns ;)/> Safe travels everyone!

Tomorrow's workday is going to drag because I'll be watching my clock wanting to leave. The faster I get my work finished, the earlier I can leave! My plan is to head to the hotel straight after work and hang out with everyone for a while. If people are hungry from their travels, we can get dinner or something. But then I'll have to go to taiko practice. I warned Andrew that I might be late... as long as I get to the studio by 7:30 (practice runs 6:30-9:30), it'll be okay.

I'll lug my laptop and the snacks and everything to the hotel with me on Friday morning.

I’m bringing a mix of almonds, dried Michigan cherries and awee bit of chocolate J

Also just got a call from hubby and the storm that blew through here this morning took out our power at home ... so I'm printing boarding pass and checking last minute stuff here @ work before going home because I'm not sure how long power will be out. Oh Boy.....

I’m bringing a mix of almonds, dried Michigan cherries and awee bit of chocolate J

Also just got a call from hubby and the storm that blew through here this morning took out our power at home ... so I'm printing boarding pass and checking last minute stuff here @ work before going home because I'm not sure how long power will be out. Oh Boy.....

Oh no Lei!!! Good luck!!

I like sangria! And peaches.

I second that :)

My computer started just fine this morning...hope it continues!!

Did I see and ice storm between here and Colorado? Safe travels Barbara!!

I haven't even started my to do list and my to pack list......

I've kind of got a list started, but I don't feel very prepared. But I will be ready to head to the airport tomorrow! My boarding pass is printed, need to get my other docs I carry put together and empty the work stuff out of my PC backpack. Woot!

Archived