Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, this is the arrival times I believe...anyone I forgot?

Laura and Theresa-live here.

Barbara: driving, unknown arrival on Thursday

(Cheri, Angie, Conda) are meeting at Angie's at 12:30 Thursday...should put as at the hotel between 3:30-4:30.

Carla: 3:45 pm on Thursday. Southwest flight 254 from BWI (Baltimore

Lei: Delta Flight 5121 is arriving in STL at 11:05 AM

Michele: 1:27

Monica will be arriving Friday - waiting for time.

Last weather update:

Rain & storms passed through last night cooling down the temperatures. Fortunately my area still has power!!

Thursday (today): cloudy, high 54, low 37

Friday: mostly sunny, high 54, low 35

Saturday: mostly sunny, high 60, low 48

Sunday: sunny, high 75

Still looks like a great weekend of weather!! Yay! I'd still recommend a jacket for mornings/evenings. But you won't need your heavy winter clothing. There's no snow forecasted this weekend ;)

So, this is the arrival times I believe...anyone I forgot?

(Cheri, Angie, Conda) are meeting at Angie's at 12:30 Thursday...should put as at the hotel between 3:30-4:30.

Michele: 1:27

Monica will be arriving Friday - waiting for time.

I'm on Delta 4962, arrival time still 1:27 - we've got rain in the area, but I'm not hearing of any flight delays. Sooo excited!!

I updated Laura's list with Monica and Michele's flights/times....so it's all in one place!!

Michele: Delta 4962 1:27

Monica: Friday, 04:20 pm Delta Air Lines, Flight 1870

Mine is right, Laura! I checked my flight status and it shows it being on time. I was worried after seeing the storms that went through during the night. Is everyone in MO ok??

Our weather is calm on this side of the state...we have had LOTS of rain!! But none now....and no snow that they were predicting!!

Oh yeah...it's a joy to wake up to. So if I stink on the way to St Louis, you know it's because I have no water.

That also means no school...so Gary is taking the day off. Actually he's taking the boys with him today to go see one of his stores/bars they should have fun

Oh yeah...it's a joy to wake up to. So if I stink on the way to St Louis, you know it's because I have no water.

That also means no school...so Gary is taking the day off. Actually he's taking the boys with him today to go see one of his stores/bars they should have fun

Good thing you are going to a hotel for the weekend! (and you won't be home with a house full of stinky boys...)

LOL..that's what I told Gary. I'll be in a hotel in a few hours and can shower. Your stuck in a house with 2 boys and no water. Luckily they are going out for lunch and such...maybe they can at least wash their hands.

Justin did inform me that no water means he can't brush his teeth. I told him we had water in the fridge and to go brush them...he did try to argue that it was the "no water rule" lol

Thanks, Conda!

Glad everyone is doing ok and Angie! good thing you are going away! Stinky boys is not a good time, even if they are yours, lol! Sounds like they will have a great day, though.

Passed by the hotel today - that neighborhood still has power. Didn't hear any news reports of damage or delays at the airport either. So hopefully nobody has any trouble getting here!

I was watching the weather channel this morning and they said that they had to usher people into the bathrooms at the airport in St. Louis last night because of the storms. The bathrooms are "safe rooms" in case of storms. Don't know if it's true or not, but I'm sure glad I'm coming today and not last night!

Passed by the hotel today - that neighborhood still has power. Didn't hear any news reports of damage or delays at the airport either. So hopefully nobody has any trouble getting here!

I was watching the weather channel this morning and they said that they had to usher people into the bathrooms at the airport in St. Louis last night because of the storms. The bathrooms are "safe rooms" in case of storms. Don't know if it's true or not, but I'm sure glad I'm coming today and not last night!

Yep I heard that on the news last night. The bathrooms are the storm shelters. After the tornado that hit the airport a year or two ago, they don't take any chances... considering all the terminals are lined with windows!!

Storm Shelters, that's the name, lol. Couldn't think of it! Packing is almost done, what am I forgetting??

Do you have all your charger cords?? Spare batteries?? Those are the things I tend to forget.

Toothbrush?

LAPTOP??

Archived