Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woohoo, I am so excited to meet you Barbara!!

Sandi, you will be sorely missed - We'll have to see if someone can Skype you in for a bit if you're available:) *hugs*

Can't wait - time is getting closer and CLOSER!

Sandi, you will be sorely missed - We'll have to see if someone can Skype you in for a bit if you're available:) *hugs*

I have Skype on my PC - we'll try Sandi when we're all together.

Next week!!!

I have Skype on my PC - we'll try Sandi when we're all together.

Next week!!!

Yay!! Next week! :)

I will plan to bring a couple of cases of water as usual. Should I bring plates and napkins too? (I never remember if the hotel has them or not...and I don't want to take advantage of their services)

I will see if I have a power strip to bring. If not I will buy one (unless there are enough). Funny story. Remember my pretty pink one? Well...as we were unpacking DH found it...and questioned where I got it (wal-mart super sale after back to college of course) and he read its rating and threw it away because it was rated so low. I said, so you mean it wasn't safe to have all our laptops and ehd's plugged in it? He looks at me and says..."um, NO!!". I no longer have my pretty pink power strip! I didn't tell him there were probably other power strips plugged into it too! LOL

I'll bring some munchies too.

What other "collective" things should we coordinate?

DID SOMEBODY SAY NEXT WEEK???? :dancingchicken2:

I'm so excited Barbara can come!!! Yeah! I'm chilling on vacation right now, watching baseball with my grandfather while the kids are off with their grandparents!

Enjoy your trip!! YAY baseball season!!

As several of you know by now, I'm not going to be able to make it to the meet up. A paying opportunity involving photography and horses - two of my favorite things - has come up for me that weekend. It was a very, very difficult decision because I was really looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to miss being with you guys.

As several of you know by now, I'm not going to be able to make it to the meet up. A paying opportunity involving photography and horses - two of my favorite things - has come up for me that weekend. It was a very, very difficult decision because I was really looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to miss being with you guys.

That sounds like an amazing opportunity! I'd make the same decision, tough it was. *hugs* You'll be missed - and you and Sandi BETTER be at the next one! ;)

Just saying "hi" and wishing I could be with you this time around. I'm having toe surgery next Thursday, so I won't be going anywhere for a while. But that's so exciting Barbara will be able to come! You ladies are in for a real treat!

Have fun everyone!

Pat ... yes, you will be missed but I am excited for you!! ONE WEEK!! And it will go by quickly!!

Sounds like a great opportunity!! We'll see you at the next meetup :)

Just saying "hi" and wishing I could be with you this time around. I'm having toe surgery next Thursday, so I won't be going anywhere for a while. But that's so exciting Barbara will be able to come! You ladies are in for a real treat!

Have fun everyone!

Hope the surgery goes well. You'll have to come out and join us again at the next meetup :)

Have fun everyone!

Hope the surgery goes well. You'll have to come out and join us again at the next meetup :)/>

We will be thinking of you Gayle!

I've been thinking (I know...sometimes that's a dangerous thing!!)

Is anyone interested in seeing/using a Silhouette Cameo? Cheri or I could certainly bring one! I just wasn't sure if anyone was interested and if it would be worth that hassle. We wouldn't really be able to print and cut anything, but could cut a few shapes just for demonstration. Thoughts? Maybe our hybrid team members would like to teach us a few things?? (that's not REALLY not a direct hint or anything....)

I would love to see a Silhouette Cameo work. I am bringing my laptop & oversize monitor that sits next to it, and will bring a power strip. I could probably bring at least one additional monitor if someone is flying in and just has a laptop with them. It's sure nice to have an extra screen.

Archived