Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home sweet home for me at 7:30 my time - thanks for a fun-filled (and mischief-filled;) weekend!

I tried my "darnedest" to keep you out of mischief, Cheri .... a tough job, but somebody HAD to do it!! disappearing-smilie.gif

Home sweet home for me at 7:30 my time - thanks for a fun-filled (and mischief-filled;) weekend!

I tried my "darnedest" to keep you out of mischief, Cheri .... a tough job, but somebody HAD to do it!! disappearing-smilie.gif

ROFL...*snort*...ROFL...Sure you did Lei, *wink wink wink*

ROFL...*snort*...ROFL...Sure you did Lei, *wink wink wink*

*snort snort* isn't there a picture of you and a tree Cheri??? Hmmmmm

As the saying goes...what happens in St. Louis STAYS in St. Louis! ;)

Well, yeeeeeeah, Conda, but who told me to do it?! (And if someone told me to jump off a cliff, would I do that too????)

It WAS two days before Mischief Week you know...we just started a little early, that's all.

ROFL

Well, yeeeeeeah, Conda, but who told me to do it?! (And if someone told me to jump off a cliff, would I do that too????)

It WAS two days before Mischief Week you know...we just started a little early, that's all.

ROFL

are you insinuating that I told you to climb for those bananas??? I should be wearing a halo instead of this super-hero mask and crown! LOL

I've set up a dropbox folder with pictures of people - including some that shouldn't be shared with anyone who wasn't there ;-)

PM me your email if you want to be invited to grab them!

I'm happy that everyone made it home safe & sound! Next month...no problem LOL!

Great avatar Cheri!!

Two things:

1. I found a mouse today!! Not one of "the" missing mice however...but my original wireless mouse...so I have spare!! lol

2. I went to the doctor yesterday, I have a sinus infection. I only say this because I HOPE I wasn't contagious and didn't spread any germs! She really thinks it was allergies and then after being out Saturday it did me in...

Archived