Midwest Meet Up Spring 2013

SodScrap

18 days!

Woo hoo! Are we there yet??

Michele-I called the state board of cosmetology and they were like "it's up to the individual schools".....There are two now that I think will accept some of the hours (more than the standard 200) so we will see. Thanks for the suggestions!

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Refresh my memory, so I don't have to scroll through all the posts.... who is coming in on Thursday, and who isn't arriving until Friday??

Our group has not discussed this just yet...Angie, Cheri, Pat and me...

Lei and I will be there Friday evening.

Yep ... what Monica said!! Also, I believe that Carla was planning on being there Thursday ... she is flying in that day, I believe.

Lei and I will be there Friday evening.

Yep ... what Monica said!! Also, I believe that Carla was planning on being there Thursday ... she is flying in that day, I believe.

I think you are correct Lei.

Refresh my memory, so I don't have to scroll through all the posts.... who is coming in on Thursday, and who isn't arriving until Friday??

Our group has not discussed this just yet...Angie, Cheri, Pat and me...

I can be there (KC area) whenever the caravan is going to leave:) Mom is able and willing to come Wednesday evening so I can leave here bright and early Thursday am if needed.

I can do Thusday if that's what our group wants to do. Friday is okay too.

I'm pretty flexible too!!

Cheri-are you and Pat both about 3 hours from our KC (ish) meet up at Angie's?

I think it was just about 3 for me.

OKAY! I can come to St. Louis! Conda's been working on a roommate for me--even better. Right now I'm thinking I'll arrive Thursday night, and depart by 9am Sunday morning. Woo-hoo!

Oh Barbara!! I'm so excited you are coming that I can finally meet you!!! Woohooo is RIGHT!!

OKAY! I can come to St. Louis! Conda's been working on a roommate for me--even better. Right now I'm thinking I'll arrive Thursday night, and depart by 9am Sunday morning. Woo-hoo!

I'm so excited to meet you in person! What an awesome group we have this time!!!

Woo hoo!!

Sounds like everything is working out!! AND getting closer by the minute ... before ya know it Monica and I will be munching our sweet'nsalty way to STL from Michigan ... WOOHOO!!

Archived