Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teecee

Thursday Challenge 9-27-12

11 posts in this topic

Good morning! I can hardly believe this will be the last Thursday challenge this month and I’m having a very hard time believing the summer is over and we are into the fall season already! Since we are getting away from summer and into fall, I would like you to create a page of some of your favorite summer memories. For our friends living in other parts of the world where summer isn’t ending now, just substitute whatever season is ending in your part of the world. The photos don’t necessarily have to be from this past year, they could be from some other year; I would just like to see some "end of the season" favorite times pages. Enjoy your end of summer (or winter or fall or spring depending on where you are) and I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

Remember to post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

This is mine: Goodbye Summer, Goodbye...

I will have to look thru some photos.... we don't have a very picturesque winter here so will see what I can find... :-)

I'll have to look through my stash of photos for an appropriate ending of Summer photo. I know I'll find something.

Hmmmm I have some photos - of one last trip to the beach one year before fall. I have to find them. Oh wait - I have photos on my 2 cards taken last week. I know one was at a rodeo, can't remember what the other is of.

SO BUSY the past 2 days unpacking boxes for my pregnant daughter, packing for my sister, trying to feel well - but I got this done finally, So Goodbye Summer (I really wish it would get cooler here in St George).