Boutique Thursday 9/27/12

It's Boutique Thursday, we have a coupon sale AND we have at least one new designer debuting today!!

We welcome Cheri Thielke to the Product Desgign Team!!! Everybody has enjoyed Cheri's wonderful sketch challenges and now she is creating layout templates for the Boutique. Cheri's first offering is 8.5x11 and 12x12 Tilt a Whirl templates.

CTH_SSAlbumMini_85x11H_TiltAWhirl_MKTG_300.jpg

CTH_SSAlbumMini_12x12_TiltAWhirl_MKTG_300.jpg

There are also a whole slew of new fonts available. Woohoo. We all love fonts!

Cheri - those are such great templates. So excited for you!

I certainly don't mean to tease you, ;)

but I've been in the back room and I see lots of neat goodies waiting to be put on the shelves today!!!

:rolleyes:

As for me, now that fall is officially here, I'm done with posies. It's a tad bit early, but I've been working on something more Octoberish. I can't wait for you to see it!

It's Boutique Thursday, we have a coupon sale AND we have at least one new designer debuting today!!

We welcome Cheri Thielke to the Product Desgign Team!!! Everybody has enjoyed Cheri's wonderful sketch challenges and now she is creating layout templates for the Boutique. Cheri's first offering is 8.5x11 and 12x12 Tilt a Whirl templates.

I am THRILLED to see such cute templates in MY favorite form factor, 8.5x11 landscape. Thanks, Cheri!

Thanks ladies.... ;) I have to do so amny layouts, templates help me too.

Eeeeee I am so excited to have Cheri on board! More cool templates!

Yes Elisha, autumn is in the air. We had to turn the heat on for the first time this year this week & I've been working on Fall too. As Angie says.... if only there were more hours in the day!

Very Pretty Doris, love the collection too!

Good Afternoon Everyone! The boutique is looking mighty spiffy today! I've been busy all day and just got a minute to grab a quick look!

Congratulations, Cheri! I'm so excited for you!

Still linking my new products but had to poke my head in to say a big HOORAY for Cheri! I am actually using the Tilt a Whirl template for a layout I am working on now. Love them and so happy to have you on the design team!!!! But also very glad you are still on the layout team! Not sure what I would do without you :)

CTH_SSAlbumMini_12x12_TiltAWhirl_MKTG_300.jpg

There are also a whole slew of new fonts available. Woohoo. We all love fonts!

Elisha, I LOVE the Nevermore Collection Mini and the Chamber Super Mini. Very creative!

Thanks, ladies! A scary literature inspired collection was something I had in my mind last year. I had something started, but I got stuck. I think my theme was too broad. I went back to it last week, and it really came together quickly once I narrowed it down to the one story/poem.

Super stuff today! Jan's Jan Ransley French Provincial Collection Biggie is so pretty. Love that parasol!

Chamber Collection Super Mini and Nevermore collection mini are very cool and spooky, Elisha! And your layouts are amazing!

Sarah Batdorf Quaking Leaf Collection Super Mini is so beautiful and unique! And love your layout too:)

Gotta have Brandy's BMU_SSDigitalLayoutTemplateAlbum_GrungeBlock

And gorgeous papers from Doris DCA_ColorSurge_PaperMini. And I have been in awe of all your layouts in the gallery this week.

Fantastic Thursday!!!

ah ha I knew it! That's Nevermore from the Sklya Messanger series, right?!!!

I could go on and on about it lol.

Anyway, I'm so excited to see all the new stuff... I spend so much time behind the scenes, I don't get out here much. Yell at me ladies and tell me to visit more!!

Andrea

Elisha, I LOVE the Nevermore Collection Mini and the Chamber Super Mini. Very creative!

Thanks, ladies! A scary literature inspired collection was something I had in my mind last year. I had something started, but I got stuck. I think my theme was too broad. I went back to it last week, and it really came together quickly once I narrowed it down to the one story/poem.

Anyway, I'm so excited to see all the new stuff... I spend so much time behind the scenes, I don't get out here much. Yell at me ladies and tell me to visit more!!

Andrea

I'll holler at you occasionally and give you a gentle push out here into the forum;) :giggle_bear:

Still linking my new products but had to poke my head in to say a big HOORAY for Cheri! I am actually using the Tilt a Whirl template for a layout I am working on now. Love them and so happy to have you on the design team!!!! But also very glad you are still on the layout team! Not sure what I would do without you :)

Thank you Cindy! I can't wait to see what you do with my templates:)

Archived